Windows 10: Computer won't connect to internet after restart

Discus and support Computer won't connect to internet after restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm connected via ethernet. I'm certain the problem started over the weekend after a windows update. But here's what's weird.... It will connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JAK7, Jan 28, 2019.

1. JAK7 Win User

Computer won't connect to internet after restart

I'm connected via ethernet. I'm certain the problem started over the weekend after a windows update.

But here's what's weird.... It will connect after I shut it down and power off. Once I do that it connects fine through the ethernet.

My computer guy checked all drivers and said everything looks good. He said he will need my machine to look further into it but I need it right now. I just don't understand why it won't connect to the internet after a simple restart but will after it powers off.

:)

2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Computer won't connect to internet after restart [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

topgundcp, Jan 28, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Thema:

1. Computer won't connect to internet after restart - Similar Threads - Computer won't connect

2. Computer won't freezers unless connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer won't freezers unless connected to the internet: At the beginning of the year we lost internet when I tried turning on my computer It froze everytime. Until I tried using my phone as a hotspot. It worked fine, What could be causing the computer to only work while connected to the internet.I downloaded a thing off the...
  3. Computer won't restart with external SSD connected

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't restart with external SSD connected: First off... I'd like to apologize in advance for my lack of technical ability. I've been using a Mac for the last decade and understand next to nothing on PC. Anyway... my problem is that my PC won't restart with my Seagate SSD connected to the USB port. I'm running Windows...
  4. Internet will only connect after a restart

Internet will only connect after a restart: For the last few days I have a strange problem. Whenever I boot the computer it will not connect to the internet no matter how long I wait for it. But when I restart the computer the internet connection is just fine. So it is not a massive problem since it is easily resolved...
  5. laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes...

laptop won't connect to internet unless i restart my computer after it shuts down or goes...: My laptop won't connect to wifi/the internet after its been turned off or goes into standby/hybernate mode until i restart it. Sometimes the wifi will show up and say im connected but every site i visit times out if it will open at all. The browser timer just keeps...
  6. PC won't connect to internet after restart

PC won't connect to internet after restart: So after a restart my computer wont connect to internet at all whether if its via ethernet or wifi nothing, the only thing i changed was i gave permission to a registery editor file only cause my VPN support told me to do. Anyway so now im stuck with no internet I've tried...
  7. Can't connect to internet via ethernet after computer restart

Can't connect to internet via ethernet after computer restart: Computer is a Cyberpower Tracer III laptop running 64 bit Windows 10 with an Intel Core i7-9750H processor and a Realtek PCI-e GbE family ethernet controller. Every time the computer is restarted, I need to disable then re-enable the wired ethernet adapter before I can...
  8. Computer says not connected to Internet even after connected to Internet

Computer says not connected to Internet even after connected to Internet: unable to find why office suite pro 2016 Outlook, Edge and Network Trouble shooter also the hidden icon that when connected changes from a ball to a display icon Network Status to name a few programs ALL THINK I am NOT CONNECTED TO A NETWORK. AT the VERY SAME TIME I...
  9. No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup: The concern is when the user logs in for the first time in the A.M. to start the day in office; the internet icon shows internet access, but when tries to browse or access Outlook for emails. Browser ends up with the error “This Site can’t provide a secure connection – sent...
  10. Internet connection won't restart with computer restart

Internet connection won't restart with computer restart: If I am connected to the internet and need to restart my laptop (Win10) the internet is NOT reconnected when the computer reboots when restarting. Any ideas? 111650

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet wont connect after restart