Windows 10: Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds

Discus and support Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Latest update installed with Ethernet connected. After I wake PC from sleep it says network identifying... and takes about a minute to finally be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PossessedGravy, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds

Latest update installed with Ethernet connected. After I wake PC from sleep it says network identifying... and takes about a minute to finally be connected. This has never been an issue before. Any ideas? I'm plugged in Ethernet.

submitted by /u/PossessedGravy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PossessedGravy, Aug 17, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Vaindil Win User
    No internet connection for 30 seconds after startup

When I turn my computer on and log in, I have no internet connection for about 30 seconds. This sounds like it's not a big deal, but I have a bunch of programs that run on startup and require internet access, and they aren't happy about the lack of connection. If I run ipconfig /all during that time, I only get this (copy/pasted exactly as it's shown):
    Code:
    No interfaces show up at all.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Windows 10 Education, FCU (build 1709)

Vaindil, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds

Computer goes to sleep every 30 seconds

Hello,

Sorry I think you misunderstood me.

The computer resumes from the sleep just fine. My problem is if I leave my desk for 30 seconds, it goes into sleep. That shouldn't happen because my power plan settings is 30 minutes.

Hope I am clear this time.

Regards

Omid

Omid Shojaee, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds

1. Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds - Similar Threads - Computer won't connect

2. Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds: I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro computer surface laptop 4 and now after 30 seconds the screen dims. When I move the mouse, the screen lightens up again. Then in 30 seconds it dims again.Any ideas?Thanks,Ken...
  3. Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds: I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro computer surface laptop 4 and now after 30 seconds the screen dims. When I move the mouse, the screen lightens up again. Then in 30 seconds it dims again.Any ideas?Thanks,Ken...
  4. Computer Screen Dims after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Plugged into modem Ethernet but pc takes 30 seconds to recognize internet connection after...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plugged into modem Ethernet but pc takes 30 seconds to recognize internet connection after...: Plugged into modem Ethernet but pc takes 30 seconds to recognize internet connection after 2004 update. Any ideas? submitted by /u/PossessedGravy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijlqew/plugged_into_modem_ethernet_but_pc_takes_30/
  6. Lose Internet connection after computer was in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lose Internet connection after computer was in sleep mode: Hi I am using: Windows Version 10.0.19041.388 Lenovo Notebook Hitron Wifi/Router I have tried every thing that has been suggested on the net to solve this annoyance. Nothing has worked including recycling the router. I recall some but not all previous versions of Windows...
  7. Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in: So just yesterday, July 26th 2019, I have encountered a bizarre and infuriating issue with my computer. Whenever I log in, 30 seconds in nothing on my computer responds. My taskbar doesn’t respond, my desktop doesn’t respond, and there doesn’t seem to be anything I can do...
  8. Computer won't connect to internet after restart

Computer won't connect to internet after restart: I'm connected via ethernet. I'm certain the problem started over the weekend after a windows update. But here's what's weird.... It will connect after I shut it down and power off. Once I do that it connects fine through the ethernet. My computer guy checked all drivers...
  9. No internet connection for 30 seconds after startup

No internet connection for 30 seconds after startup: When I turn my computer on and log in, I have no internet connection for about 30 seconds. This sounds like it's not a big deal, but I have a bunch of programs that run on startup and require internet access, and they aren't happy about the lack of connection. If I run...
  10. No Internet for 30/60 seconds after bootup.

No Internet for 30/60 seconds after bootup.: Issue copied from reddit /windows10 as i'm having the same issue.. Hi all, I've had this issue for a while and haven't really bothered to do anything about it till now. Since I upgrade to Win10 some months ago, I've noticed that every time I start or reboot my PC my...