Windows 10: Computer won’t continue with factory reset

Discus and support Computer won’t continue with factory reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive decided to reset my computer to get rid of some problems and have a clean drive. My computer has successfuly done the reset but when it gets to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Âggames, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Âggames Win User

Computer won’t continue with factory reset

Ive decided to reset my computer to get rid of some problems and have a clean drive. My computer has successfuly done the reset but when it gets to install Windows it’ll reset everytime it gets to that screen and keeps on doing it. It is currently stuck on 64% and doesnt seem like it’ll be going up anytime.

:)

Âggames, Sep 7, 2020
  2. sonbird99 Win User

comp won't let me factory reset

No..do you know how to tell me a step by step...right now I'm actually trying to place the computer to the day we got it.

sonbird99, Sep 7, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Factory Reset Win 7 (without disc)

Download an ISO of the Avira AV boot CD, burn it on your own computer, and then boot from that CD on your mom's computer and run a cleanup.

Seriously, you should just download a Windows disc and format the laptop. Best and easiest course of action.

"Information:
    Many Toshiba laptops come with the factory software recovery image stored in a special (hidden) area on the hard disk. From this special hidden image, you can restore your computer to its factory-fresh software condition by following these steps:

To restore the original factory software image on your computer follow these steps:

• Make sure the computer is turned off ("Shut-down" from the Windows Start menu)
    • Remove any peripherals such an external mouse, keyboard, monitor, USB flash drive etc.
    • Make sure the AC Adapter is plugged in and working.
    • Press and hold down the 0 (zero) key on the keyboard while powering on the computer. Release it when the recovery warning screen appears.
    • If the recovery process offers a choice of Operating Systems, select the appropriate one for you.
    • A warning screen appears, stating that when the recovery is executed all data will be deleted and rewritten.
    • Click Yes to continue.
    • When the Toshiba Recovery Wizard opens select "Recovery of Factory Software" or the appropriate option for your needs.
    • Continue to follow the directions restarting as necessary.
    Please note that the process may vary slightly from machine to machine, that you may be asked to insert disks (multi-disk packages) and that the process may take one to two hours to complete. The recovery process will require you to restart your computer several times.

As you use the recovery process you will have several options. One of these may be to create a custom size partition. Follow the directions on screen for this and other options as prompted. When in doubt, it's usually best to accept the default, or pre-selected option.
    "

If you are incapable, or uncomfortable with following any of the recommendations on how to restore the laptop, then I recommend you take it to your local IT guy and ask him to do it for you. Sometimes the best of us have to visit a ripoff merchant to get something fixed, or even just tested...

RCoon, Sep 7, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer won’t continue with factory reset - Similar Threads - Computer won’t continue

2. My computer was hard reset and won’t continue the process because of werfault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer was hard reset and won’t continue the process because of werfault: i hard reset my computer because i was done with the werfault error i kept getting, i thought i had had a virus and thought resetting would be best, now that i’m half way through i get the same error and windows cannot complete the installation. i can get to freedos and i can...
  3. Continuous computer reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous computer reset: My computer was completely healthy, but one day I removed the graphics card and RAM and put it back in its place, but the computerMy computer was completely healthy, but one day I removed the graphics card and RAM and put it back in its place, but the computer does not turn...
  4. Continuous computer reset

Continuous computer reset: My computer was completely healthy, but one day I removed the graphics card and RAM and put it back in its place, but the computerMy computer was completely healthy, but one day I removed the graphics card and RAM and put it back in its place, but the computer does not turn...
  5. Continuous computer reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. HP laptop won’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop won’t factory reset: I have tried to factory reset my device multiple times, however it keeps saying it needs more storage. I have hardly any files and apps left on the laptop, but it still fails to factory reset. Please help, I need to use my laptop in the near future for work....
  7. HP laptop won’t factory reset

HP laptop won’t factory reset: I have tried to factory reset my device multiple times, however it keeps saying it needs more storage. I have hardly any files and apps left on the laptop, but it still fails to factory reset. Please help, I need to use my laptop in the near future for work....
  8. HP laptop won’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I factory reset my computer and now it won’t work.: After factory resetting to fix an issue with my laptop connecting to the internet, it got stuck at 64% and the screen keeps flashing on and off. It’s been like this over 24 hours. How can I fix this?...
  10. System won’t Reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System won’t Reset to factory settings: Hello. There a few problems with my hp laptop running on windows 10 and would like to perform a factory reset. However even after deleting all apps and files off the system. A warning error states I must clear 2GB worth of items. Although this does seem possible. Would really...