Windows 10: Computer won't do anything other than

Discus and support Computer won't do anything other than in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Helping a friend with his laptop ! When it starts up it goes to the 4 blue windows in the middle of screen with a bunch of dots spinning, then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flashh4, Nov 26, 2019.

1. flashh4 Win User

Computer won't do anything other than

Helping a friend with his laptop ! When it starts up it goes to the 4 blue windows in the middle of screen with a bunch of dots spinning, then it flashes "attempting to recover installation" then it flashes "Undo changes to this computer" !
    Any thoughts on this ??

Thanks
    Chuck

:)

flashh4, Nov 26, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Computer won't do anything other than

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Computer won't do anything other than

1. Computer won't do anything other than - Similar Threads - Computer won't anything

2. Master audio doesnt do anything other than mute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Master audio doesnt do anything other than mute: I've run into a problem, my master audio doesn't do anything other than mute all sound. App audio isn't dependant on the master volume, so I can't change the volume of anything without manually going into the sound mixer and setting the volume of an app to a needed level. I...
  3. Cant Do Anything On Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Do Anything On Computer: So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options online that I have found using the troubleshoot option in advanced options. I have also tried to reset my pc but that doesn't...
  4. Help on delay doing anything on computer

Help on delay doing anything on computer: Hello, I just got a new Windows 10 laptop which is a upgrade in every way from my previous laptop. Unfortunately, whenever I do anything (like opening a new tab, opening a program, trying to type, etc.) it pauses for 3-20 seconds before showing anything. Funny enough, my...
  5. Cant boot windows or do anything other than be in the startup repair area and I cant even...

Cant boot windows or do anything other than be in the startup repair area and I cant even...: I was in the windows insider programme and then last night it gave me a blue screen saying that windows insider ran into a problem critcal_process_died I even tried resetting but it wouldn't let me reset Please help...
  6. 3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    3 desktops won't do ANYTHING at all: Hello again! There are 3 dell desktops that won't respond to these things: 1. Know about the bulky things that attach to the back of it? The power button on that does nothing. 2. The monitor power button does nothing. Other than that, i don't know. We can't turn on the...
  7. Can't Access Anything Other than Internet

Can't Access Anything Other than Internet: I can't access any programs except Google which is on my desktop or task manager. When I click on the windows button nothing happens. Also I can't type in the "type to search" area. I have Webroot installed and McAfee which I supposedly uninstalled but is still popping up....
  8. Can not set default E-Mail client to anything other than Mail

Can not set default E-Mail client to anything other than Mail: I have an e-mail client that I am trying to set as the default and can't seem to get it to change. I am not trying to use an app from the Microsoft store, this is an actual program that I have installed on the computer. I can not make it the default email client within the...
  9. Computer Won't Connect to Any Network Other Than Home Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Won't Connect to Any Network Other Than Home Network: Hello. I have an HP Folio 13 laptop. It works well, and I rarely have problems with it. But recently, I've had trouble connecting to the internet. It connects to my home network perfectly. Absolutely no problems, works how it always has. But when I try to connect to...
  10. Cant loginto microsoft Onedrive from other computers other than the on

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant loginto microsoft Onedrive from other computers other than the on: Hi all, I have been using Microsoft Office 365 Education suite for a while. Here is the information from the subscriptions page: Imgur My personal computer has OneDrive (Windows 10) installed and I have been using it for a few months to sync my files to the cloud...