Windows 10: Computer won't fully shut down

Discus and support Computer won't fully shut down in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Simply put, my computer won't fully shut down for some reason. I select to shut down the computer and it seems to shut down as it always does. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nimarus, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Nimarus Win User

Computer won't fully shut down

Simply put, my computer won't fully shut down for some reason. I select to shut down the computer and it seems to shut down as it always does. However, LEDs, Fans, etc. are still running while my monitor shows no connection to the computer. I've seen that people suggested turning off Fast Startup, however, this was already off. I've even tried using command prompt to shut down my PC, but the result is still the same.

:)

Nimarus, Nov 19, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 19, 2021
  4. Computer won't fully shut down

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

Computer won't fully shut down

1. Computer won't fully shut down - Similar Threads - Computer won't fully

2. Why isn't my computer fully shutting down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my computer fully shutting down?: Specs:Ryzen 3700xASUS ROG Strix x570-F WiFi16GB G.Skill TridentZEvga RTX 3080 FTW3WD SN750 NVME - OSSeagate Barracude 120 SSD - MiscSamsung 970 Evo Plus - GamesWindows 10 ProVersion: 22H2Build: 19045.2364Over the past 6-8+ weeks when I shut down my computer it will randomly...
  3. Why isn't my computer fully shutting down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my computer fully shutting down?: Specs:Ryzen 3700xASUS ROG Strix x570-F WiFi16GB G.Skill TridentZEvga RTX 3080 FTW3WD SN750 NVME - OSSeagate Barracude 120 SSD - MiscSamsung 970 Evo Plus - GamesWindows 10 ProVersion: 22H2Build: 19045.2364Over the past 6-8+ weeks when I shut down my computer it will randomly...
  4. Computer won't fully shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't fully shut down: Simply put, my computer won't fully shut down for some reason. I select to shut down the computer and it seems to shut down as it always does. However, LEDs, Fans, etc. are still running while my monitor shows no connection to the computer. I've seen that people suggested...
  5. Computer won't fully shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't fully shut down: Simply put, my computer won't fully shut down for some reason. I select to shut down the computer and it seems to shut down as it always does. However, LEDs, Fans, etc. are still running while my monitor shows no connection to the computer. I've seen that people suggested...
  6. Computer won't shut down

Computer won't shut down: I installed a new modem today, and got rid of the older one. This went fine and I'm able to surf and have a private wifi. But, when I clicked "Shut down" from the popup menu, my computer appeared to restart. I had left my desk and then noticed a light was showing behind the...
  7. PC not fully shutting down

PC not fully shutting down: When I shut down my computer, my monitor loses signal but my pc stays on and doesn't fully shut down. This forces me to shut it down using the power button on the case, which I don't like doing cause I've heard it can cause harm. I have tried updating my graphics card...
  8. pc not fully shutting down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc not fully shutting down: i recently built my new computer but everytime i shut down the gpu and fans and monitor doesnt shut down, only windows. when i try to restart to download drivers (i had to download them on an existing computer) when it starts to turn back on its just a black screen so i have...
  9. Computer takes forever to fully shut down.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer takes forever to fully shut down.: My computer has been taking around ~5-10+ minutes to fully shut down. It starts to shut down normally when I press shut down in the start menu,shutting down screen, screen turns off and everything... but, everything is still on (lights, fans, hdd). I've had this problem for...
  10. W10 won't shut down fully

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 won't shut down fully: Hi, Win+x and type uu or right click the start button and use those power and shutdown options always work :/