Windows 10: Computer won't go to sleep.

Discus and support Computer won't go to sleep. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer used to go to sleep automatically now it won't. Does anybody know why this is happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BradleyBuzan, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Computer won't go to sleep.

My computer used to go to sleep automatically now it won't. Does anybody know why this is happening?

:)

BradleyBuzan, Sep 30, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 30, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Computer won't go to sleep.

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Computer won't go to sleep.

1. Computer won't go to sleep. - Similar Threads - Computer won't sleep

2. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't go to sleep mode: I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-go-to-sleep-mode/50d8d80f-1474-42e3-9879-1a8747e0af8d
  3. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer won't go to sleep mode: I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-go-to-sleep-mode/50d8d80f-1474-42e3-9879-1a8747e0af8d
  4. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why won't my computer go to sleep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my computer go to sleep?: Once I figured out how long it took my new computer to do a full virus scan, I set it to go to sleep after two hours. After two hours I saw that the On button was flashing, as the On button on my old computer did. However, that computer had a key on the keyboard to tell my...
  6. Won't go to sleep?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won't go to sleep?: Recently I've been noticing my PC won't sleep after 1 hour while I am afk? I have the settings on for 1 hour inactive to then go asleep till I return but It's been going off and on like this for a bit now. I was away for 2 hours, and see my PC still on? Is it just windows...
  7. My computer won't go to sleep.

My computer won't go to sleep.: I found that the problem is the headset which is the razer kraken ultimate and it connects via USB, but I don't know what can I do, I think 3 things might have triggered it, or when I installed spotify or when I started using the cortana app or when I updated my windows....
  8. computer won't go to sleep Windows 10

computer won't go to sleep Windows 10: Computer goes to sleep and then starts right back up. Won't stay asleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-go-to-sleep-windows-10/16671af2-df00-4d35-a76a-f4c86b289204
  9. Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically

Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically: Hi all, After I upgraded to Windows 10, my system won't go to sleep automatically. The display will turn off after the idle time I've set but the computer remains on. I've tested with setting it to sleep after being idle for 1 minute, and only the display turns off. If I...
  10. My computer won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer won't go to sleep: From yesterday, my computer do a restart instead of shutdown when I click the shutdown button. I figured out that when I disable fast starup in Power options. My computer can now shutdown properly. But it can't go to sleep. I click the sleep button, it just go dark and then...