Windows 10: Computer won’t go to sleep!

Discus and support Computer won’t go to sleep! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows 10 desktop is set to go to sleep after two hours of inactivity in the power settings, but it rarely goes to sleep even if I haven’t used it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kstevensmd, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Computer won’t go to sleep!

My Windows 10 desktop is set to go to sleep after two hours of inactivity in the power settings, but it rarely goes to sleep even if I haven’t used it for much greater than two hours. Not a major issue but I would like to know why. Nothing else is apparently running that would interefere with inactivity

:)

Kstevensmd, Dec 14, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 14, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Computer won’t go to sleep!

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Computer won’t go to sleep!

1. Computer won’t go to sleep! - Similar Threads - Computer won’t sleep

2. Computer Will Not Go to Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Will Not Go to Sleep: I have my son's computer set to turn on the screensaver after 15 minutes and go to sleep after 30 minutes. However, neither of these occurs. The computer is up to date and I've double checked the settings and can't find anything wrong. I suspect a program is preventing it...
  3. Computer not going to sleep

Computer not going to sleep: Ran a power report, anyone know how to fix these?ErrorsSystem Availability Requests:System Required RequestThe service has made a request to prevent the system from automatically entering sleep.Requesting ServiceScheduleSystem Availability Requests:System Required RequestThe...
  4. Computer not going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not going to sleep: I set my computer to sleep on 30 mins. I got back after 2 hours and it still up. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-going-to-sleep/e3585b70-c85e-4b42-b53a-be05630f4f32
  5. Computer not going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not going to sleep: I have my computer set to sleep for 30 mins. I leave it for an hour and yet it still open. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-going-to-sleep/c242c1df-06c6-4e53-b262-15de440e553e
  6. Computer not going to sleep

Computer not going to sleep: I have my computer set to sleep for 30 mins. I leave it for an hour and yet it still open. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-going-to-sleep/c242c1df-06c6-4e53-b262-15de440e553e
  7. Computer won’t go to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won’t go to sleep: Something in the system isn’t letting my computer go to sleep and I’ve tried everything, I’m open to tip because I have it set to 5 minutes until it should go to sleep but it will stay on all day. submitted by /u/SilverPhantom66 [link] [comments]...
  8. Computer will not go to sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer will not go to sleep: Problem started 4-5 days back. I tried removing the Dec 12 update which didn't fix the issue. Specs: Custom Built. Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix E570 Windows 10 Installed updates: December 8, 2020—KB4592438 OS Builds 19041.685 and 19042.685 November 10, 2020—KB4586781...
  9. Computer not going to sleep

Computer not going to sleep: My computer will not go to sleep, I have tried changing the times the screen will shut off and the time that the computer will actually go into hibernation and it just never turns off. I will head to bed and I will wake up and it will still be on!! Does anyone know what is...
  10. PC won’t go into sleep.

PC won’t go into sleep.: I’ve had my desktop for a few months now and it’s never had this problem. Whenever I want to put the PC into sleep mode, I click the Windows button, then power, then sleep. Usually the monitor will go black followed by the mouse and keyboard lights turning off. The fans will...