Windows 10: Computer won't recognise camera

Discus and support Computer won't recognise camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to install new firm ware for my digital camera. My windows computer doesn't recognize that the camera is plugged in to a USB port... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertSack1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Computer won't recognise camera

I need to install new firm ware for my digital camera. My windows computer doesn't recognize that the camera is plugged in to a USB port

:)

RobertSack1, Feb 14, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 14, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Computer won't recognise camera

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Computer won't recognise camera

1. Computer won't recognise camera - Similar Threads - Computer won't recognise

2. Computer won't recognise any printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't recognise any printers: I had my laptop, running Windows 11 Home version 10.0.22621 and plugged it into a printer yesterday HP Laserjet e52645. It wouldn't recognise it and I have been using it daily for weeks. I removed the device in Printers & Settings, and when I asked it to Add a Printer or...
  3. Computer won't recognise any printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't recognise any printers: I had my laptop, running Windows 11 Home version 10.0.22621 and plugged it into a printer yesterday HP Laserjet e52645. It wouldn't recognise it and I have been using it daily for weeks. I removed the device in Printers & Settings, and when I asked it to Add a Printer or...
  4. Camera not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not recognised: Hello,The built in webcam is not working on my Dell 15-7559 Inspiron. When I open the camera app, it gives me the code 'no cameras are attached'. The camera doesn't show up on device manager even under hidden devices. I have updated the laptop and still no luck.Thanks,Maya...
  5. Camera not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not recognised: Hello,The built in webcam is not working on my Dell 15-7559 Inspiron. When I open the camera app, it gives me the code 'no cameras are attached'. The camera doesn't show up on device manager even under hidden devices. I have updated the laptop and still no luck.Thanks,Maya...
  6. Camera not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Camera Not Being Recognised

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera Not Being Recognised: I have a camera I am trying to connect to my new computer (webcam). It works fine on my other computer but doesn’t work on my current one. Camera: USB Shows up in audio in devices on my other computer Doesn’t even show up in device manager on my new computer Could someone...
  8. Computer won’t recognise Canon camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t recognise Canon camera: I upgraded Windows and my computer stopped recognising my Canon camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-recognise-canon-camera/a6cab3c6-c3ac-4b35-a408-0bd038dd7953
  9. Computer won't recognise devices

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't recognise devices: I posted a question a few days ago and I cannot see it listed and I have been through twice. ??? I have recently had my computer upgraded to a 1TB hard drive and also windows 10. I have 4 keyboards set up as a 3 manual plus pedals organ with Hauptwerk which are connected to...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade and camera no longer recognised by computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 upgrade and camera no longer recognised by computer: All of a sudden my computer will not recognise my camera. I have exactly the same issue with my laptop not recognising the camera and the only common feature is Windows which has been upgraded at least once since I last connected the camera. Can I uninstall the last 2...