Windows 10: Computer Won't Reset: I've even deleted EVERYTHING and it says I don't have storage...

Discus and support Computer Won't Reset: I've even deleted EVERYTHING and it says I don't have storage... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. Why is it so difficult to get help from a real person at Microsoft? 2. I am trying to Factory-Reset my Laptop to give it away I have a new Mac...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MovingToApple, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Computer Won't Reset: I've even deleted EVERYTHING and it says I don't have storage...

1. Why is it so difficult to get help from a real person at Microsoft?

2. I am trying to Factory-Reset my Laptop to give it away I have a new Mac... no remorse, especially with their customer service but it says I need to free up 1GB of storage before I can reset... Here's the catch... I have deleted ALL my personal files from my laptop... so, what's the deal?

I have talked to several unhelpful people after going in circles just to get away from ill0advising chat-bots and being told to "Look it up myself" spoiler, I have...no help...

I even ran a msconfig chkdsk c: /r /x This is everyone's favorite "magic trick" to solve my problem... yet it has yet to work...

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do next? I've restarted in safe mode and went through that tunnel of failure so many times and have deleted all my temp files...

:)

MovingToApple, Aug 31, 2020
  2. stefanlee Win User

5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

stefanlee, Aug 31, 2020
  3. rian30 Win User
    Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Computer Won't Reset: I've even deleted EVERYTHING and it says I don't have storage...

6020 won`t connect through Irda

No it doesn`t say anything. I only run the 'connection wizzard' as you might call it, in PCSuite and them the application is waiting for the connection. After some time (a couple dozen sec) a pop-up shows saying where can I get help if I have problems
    with connection (basicly some PCSuite FAQ that doesn`t say much). I`m not sure at this point if my irda adapter isn`t malfunctioning. I`ve tried to get a connection on two different computers and with two different phones and still nothing. So this will either
    be: the drivers, PCSuite or the adapter itself. I`ve bought a new one in a good store so I don`t suspect that it`s broken but that might be the cause. I just want to try the two first options before I go with the adapter to the service because if I do it I
    probably won`t see it for next 3 weeks :/ I`ve searched for some updated drivers but there aren`t any. I`ve read on some other forum that people install drivers for some other but similar model of adapter but it doesn`t work for me - Windows doesn`t want to
    install them and eventually installs some drivers of its own.

I also can`t find the information on the nokia page about which PCSuite is compatible for which cell type so if any of you happen to know the exact URI I`d be greatful.

ilozen---01, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Computer Won't Reset: I've even deleted EVERYTHING and it says I don't have storage...

1. Computer Won't Reset: I've even deleted EVERYTHING and it says I don't have storage... - Similar Threads - Computer Won't Reset

2. My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.: My computer running on windows 11 has had almost no problems up to this point. Today I turned it on and wifi just won't work. It says my wifi is "connected, secured" but when I try to use any of my browsers or apps it tells me I have no connection. I have tried to...
  3. My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer says it's connected to the internet but everything acts as if I don't have any.: My computer running on windows 11 has had almost no problems up to this point. Today I turned it on and wifi just won't work. It says my wifi is "connected, secured" but when I try to use any of my browsers or apps it tells me I have no connection. I have tried to...
  4. Why is my PC telling me I have no storage even though I've deleted everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC telling me I have no storage even though I've deleted everything?: I have 118GB of storage, and my computer tells me I have only 6GB left. It tells me that my apps are taking up 87.1GB, but when I go to check, my biggest application is 463MB. I ran the system file checker and it found some courrpt files and repaired them, but still nothing...
  5. Why is my PC telling me I have no storage even though I've deleted everything?

Why is my PC telling me I have no storage even though I've deleted everything?: I have 118GB of storage, and my computer tells me I have only 6GB left. It tells me that my apps are taking up 87.1GB, but when I go to check, my biggest application is 463MB. I ran the system file checker and it found some courrpt files and repaired them, but still nothing...
  6. Even though I've set restore points, it says I have none.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Even though I've set restore points, it says I have none.: Every time I use DriverMax I set a system restore, yet when I try to use the system restore, every time it says "no restore point has been set." I even created some through the Windows restore point set option, but again it says I have no restore points.How can I restore?...
  7. Even though I've set restore points, it says I have none.

Even though I've set restore points, it says I have none.: Every time I use DriverMax I set a system restore, yet when I try to use the system restore, every time it says "no restore point has been set." I even created some through the Windows restore point set option, but again it says I have no restore points.How can I restore?...
  8. Even though I've set restore points, it says I have none.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. game says i don't have storage but i do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    game says i don't have storage but i do: I am trying to install an update to apex legends and the update stops at 16gb every time saying I don't have enough space, even though I having 635gb free on the drive I am installing it on....
  10. Everything is in Russian even though I don't have any settings for Russian. I've been...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything is in Russian even though I don't have any settings for Russian. I've been...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/---Tanuki--- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqouo5/everything_is_in_russian_even_though_i_dont_have/