Windows 10: Computer won't respond after logon and freezes the screen

Discus and support Computer won't respond after logon and freezes the screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a big problem in my HP Windows 10 x64 Laptop, after I log in, the screen fades out a little, after a while, the "busy" cursor appears, I press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LOLRyan2006, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Computer won't respond after logon and freezes the screen

I have a big problem in my HP Windows 10 x64 Laptop, after I log in, the screen fades out a little, after a while, the "busy" cursor appears, I press CTRL ALT DELETE and nothing happens, and my laptop screen broke. I had to post this question with my phone and my camera has 6-bit color. I can't do anything and it takes 30 exact minutes to start, every TIME I move the mouse, it plays the Longhorn Fake Critical Stop. So that's why I prefer to hibernate and delete the shutdown command. Help my PC Login faster.

P.S I have fast boot on.

:)

LOLRyan2006, Nov 18, 2018

2. Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 18, 2018
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 18, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Computer won't respond after logon and freezes the screen

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Computer won't respond after logon and freezes the screen

1. Computer won't respond after logon and freezes the screen - Similar Threads - Computer won't respond

2. Logon error 0x00000505 - computer won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logon error 0x00000505 - computer won't start: I recently got a brand new Windows laptop HP Envy, and I just tried to update it because it said I didn't have the most recent version. I left my computer on for the duration on the update while I wasn't in the room the last time I saw it it was on 23%, but when I came back...
  3. Logon error 0x00000505 - computer won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon error 0x00000505 - computer won't start: I recently got a brand new Windows laptop HP Envy, and I just tried to update it because it said I didn't have the most recent version. I left my computer on for the duration on the update while I wasn't in the room the last time I saw it it was on 23%, but when I came back...
  4. Logon error 0x00000505 - computer won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer won't respond to anything

My computer won't respond to anything: Hello, Thanks for taking your time to read this. My HP Labtop Windows 10 which is roughly two weeks old is locked up. It won't respond to anything even when I press the power button or caps lock. I am wondering what I can do. I saw a bunch of articles involving task...
  6. Windows 10 Laptop - keyboard and pad not responding at Logon Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Laptop - keyboard and pad not responding at Logon Screen: Hello, As said in the title, my laptop is now a glowing brick. The origin of this situation is an abrupt shutdown because of the battery off loaded. I created a new session, locked mine, opened the new one and the computer shut down during loading the new session. I...
  7. Black Screen On Boot or Freezing at Logon Screen

Black Screen On Boot or Freezing at Logon Screen: I just performed a complete, clean installation of Windows 10 x64 on my upgraded PC. I have a strange issue where my PC now freezes up at the logon screen. I have an MSI MPG Gaming Edge motherboard and so when I boot up my PC, the EDGE logo comes up, and then the blue squares...
  8. Computer logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer logon screen: My screen keeps getting changed with different photos about on a weekly basis. With comments and questions from Microsoft, such as "Looks like the stairway into Mordor..." and the photo is of an escalator into a subway system in Europe. I'm asked if I like it or not and it...
  9. Screen does not respond after locking computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen does not respond after locking computer: After locking computer using Windows + L, the screen remains turned on for about 2 minutes and then goes black and does not respond to any key or mouse movement. I have to force restart it every time this happens. I have tried following with no avail - 1. Use powercfg...
  10. Win 10 sometimes freezes at logon screen

Win 10 sometimes freezes at logon screen: Hi, I've a problem which is driving me crazy, hope a genius out there can help me. I normally shutdown my PC over night. Sometimes but not always when I reboot the next time, Windows loads until the lock screen and then totally freezes (keyboard, mouse, network not...