Windows 10: Computer won’t restart after a full reset.

Discus and support Computer won’t restart after a full reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dud to dlow performance on my desktop all in one, I did a full reset. Now my computer won’t restart properly. it goes from the HP symbol to a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MCKEFE, Jan 2, 2021.

1. MCKEFE Win User

Computer won’t restart after a full reset.

Dud to dlow performance on my desktop all in one, I did a full reset. Now my computer won’t restart properly.
    it goes from the HP symbol to a blue screen saying: “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’ll restart it for you.”
    It then goes to the HP symbol again.
    If i try the on/off method it eont go back to the HP symbol and cones up black with writing with various info about the processor; memory; cache; channel; and finally Default bios settings have been loaded.

The screen then changes to a blue box with a keyboard picture below. The blue box says the cmos checksum is invalid. It then states more including cmos reset 502. Enter restart the compiter.
    If i do nothing, it tries to restart and goes back into the dame loop as first mentioned.

Please, what can i do????

:)

MCKEFE, Jan 2, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 2, 2021
  3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jan 2, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer won’t restart after a full reset. - Similar Threads - Computer won’t restart

2. Computer won’t restart after Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Computer won’t restart after Windows Update: [IMG]If your computer won’t restart after Windows Update, then this post will help you fix this issue. According to the users, when they start their computer after installing a Windows Update, it gets stuck on the logo or a blue screen. Users cannot use their computers...
  3. Windows Full Reset: The Computer Restarted Unexpectedly...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Full Reset: The Computer Restarted Unexpectedly...: So, this is a topic that has been covered elsewhere, but my issue has a further complication.My computer was really slow, so I wanted to do a full reset and wipe everything after doing a backup of my data first.After quite a few hours, the computer had done its wiping and...
  4. Computer won’t restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t restart: I have this all In one desktop computer 21 series I think and it started with not being able to use the pin. It had an option to make a new one so I tried that and it wasn’t able to do that. I logged in using the password and tried to reset the computer and it would go threw...
  5. Computer won’t finish restart after resetting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won’t finish restart after resetting.: Computer won’t finish restart after resetting. I noticed my laptops performance was not what it once was, so I decided to try and reset it, deleting all my files and whatnot. After initiating this my (MSI) laptop starting to restart, but whenever the spinning circle...
  6. Computer won’t stop restarting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won’t stop restarting.: Not entirely sure what to do, or even how to describe this. Up until a couple of hours ago, my computer was running fine, but all of a sudden, when I tried launching The Witcher 3, it began crashing. It crashed a couple times, then my computer loaded back up. After restarting...
  7. Full computer reset.

Full computer reset.: I did a reset on my computer and I chose the option to delete all files. When this was finished I was surprised to find folders and even some files left over. I am not sure why this is. I am wondering what I have to do to be able to do a full factory reset of my computer...
  8. Computer full reset

Computer full reset: Hi I have reset my computer today, but now there is nothing on the screen. Do I need to leave the computer off for a while? Or is there something else I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-full-reset/89bf13fb-9626-4462-8497-8ecaffb3b93d
  9. My computer won’t restart after this

My computer won’t restart after this: So when I use my computer and I restart it, it just pop up this error and there is no way to escape this error [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-restart-after-this/8118de12-c064-45b8-8c77-f515faa154ab
  10. Computer won’t restart after updating

Computer won’t restart after updating: A while back I attempted to download the windows 10 update. Everything went smoothy until my MSI laptop had to restart. When it did, it went to the MSI logo screen, and stays there for eternity. I had windows reinstalled, and whenI tried to update it again the same thing...