Windows 10: Computer won't restart after latest update

Discus and support Computer won't restart after latest update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the Sept 11 "critical update", my computer wouldn't restart. It would run the hardware diagnostics, which showed nothing, and then would recycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kaminst, Sep 14, 2018.

1. kaminst Win User

Computer won't restart after latest update

After the Sept 11 "critical update", my computer wouldn't restart. It would run the hardware diagnostics, which showed nothing, and then would recycle again and again to "repair". I had to revert the system to the last restore point a few days ago to regain access to my computer. And with Windows 10 Home I understand that there is no way to prevent this update from loading again. Anyone else with a serious issue with this update? Microsoft says they "are not aware of any issues".

:)

kaminst, Sep 14, 2018

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Sep 14, 2018
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 14, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Computer won't restart after latest update - Similar Threads - Computer won't restart

2. randomly reboot and restart after the latest updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    randomly reboot and restart after the latest updates: Since November 2022 updates: 1. My desktop restarts several times during boot. Booting only succeeds in "debug mode", if at all. 2. Windows restarts unexpectedly and randomly within 1-30 minutes after a successful boot. 3. I reported the problem to Microsoft Customer Service...
  3. Latest update won't install and compute will not boot

Latest update won't install and compute will not boot: I have had this happen every few months with an update install...I update and restart my PC but it won't restart, I get the blue screen of death and none of the options for booting into safe mode, uninstalling updates or restoring back to a previous version work. I have had...
  4. My PC won't restart after the latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC won't restart after the latest update.: Pressing the power button does not help. How can i fix this? The version is 20H2 (2) submitted by /u/1Erik0101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgmo9j/my_pc_wont_restart_after_the_latest_update/
  5. Time won't fix after the latest update!

Time won't fix after the latest update!: Good day to everyone, I've tried a lot of troubleshooting on the internet but nothing happens. I'm very frustrated with what I shall do, is there anyone can help me with it?...
  6. Computer won't turn on after receiving latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer won't turn on after receiving latest Windows 10 update: My daughter updated her Dell laptop with the most recent Windows 10 update on 6-16-2020. Now the laptop won't turn on. She's tried plugging it in, checking to make sure the outlet works. She's tried holding down the power button. Has anyone heard of an update causing your...
  7. Computer won't detect monitor after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't detect monitor after latest Windows 10 update: Windows applied a new update this morning and since then one of my monitors isn't working. If I have it plugged in by itself it stays active (the light stays green) and the loading screen appears for a second, but then the screen turns black even though Windows is obviously...
  8. Computer won't boot after latest update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot after latest update.: Since the latest update when I start the computer it gets onto Windows and a small screen pops up with Personalized settings in it. That's as far as it gets though. I tried to go back to an earlier version, but it fails each time. I also tried to repair, but it just sits...
  9. Stylus Won't work after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stylus Won't work after latest update: So I have automatic updates turned off since the whole file deletion issue back in October. 2 days ago I received a notification saying windows updates has new features and needs to restart to install. Disclaimer: I have been working on an art project for work this past week...
  10. Dell Computer won't update to latest version

Dell Computer won't update to latest version: I have an older (4 years) Dell Tablet w/keyboard. It was upgraded several years ago to Win 10 I believe from Win 8. The last windows update failed and so I tried to refresh windows. I tried both methods, files kept, files deleted. Windows loads but very slow and the refresh...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell computer window updates preventing computer from rebooting

2. computer wont update when i restart

3. the compouter would not restart after an update

4. windows update failed wont restart,
  5. computer wont restart updates ,
  6. was installing windows 10 1909 from windows update and it restarted and cut off and wont start up again,
  7. how to fix a computer that wont restart,
  8. PC update and computer wont restrat now.,
  9. computer wont restart,
  10. windows wont restart after update,
  11. dell computer wont restart after windows 10 update,
  12. Computer wont Re-start,
  13. computer doesnt reboot after doing updates,
  14. computer wont restart to update windows 10,
  15. Desktop wont restart after last windows update