Windows 10: Computer won't restart

Discus and support Computer won't restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I am pulling out my hair right now. I was playing a game on Steam (Grim Dawn), and as of a couple of days ago, it started hanging up my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lord Jaroh, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Computer won't restart

So I am pulling out my hair right now.

I was playing a game on Steam (Grim Dawn), and as of a couple of days ago, it started hanging up my computer. The game would freeze, and Steam would be unable to connect my friends list, after which my computer would freeze. I would have to do a hard reset.

Now, my computer will take a long time to restart. I tried restarting in Safe Mode to run Scandisk (which took about 5 hours today), and it will not load everything on the taskbar. Loading the Task Manager, it goes to "Not Responding" when I choose the Startup tab, and I have to force shutdown the program.

I cannot access the command prompt at all, and I am unable to figure out how to correct anything. What may be the trouble/is there a cure for my computer with my vague problem description?

:)

Lord Jaroh, Nov 24, 2018

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Nov 24, 2018
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 24, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Computer won't restart

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Computer won't restart

1. Computer won't restart - Similar Threads - Computer won't restart

2. Won't restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't restart: So I got my laptop tablet a few years ago. Today it froze so I restarted and not all I get is black screen with words that don't mean sense. I keep holding power button and nothing. I saw this being a issue. So I have to file a lawsuit against the company?...
  3. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  4. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  5. Computer won't restart with external SSD connected

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't restart with external SSD connected: First off... I'd like to apologize in advance for my lack of technical ability. I've been using a Mac for the last decade and understand next to nothing on PC. Anyway... my problem is that my PC won't restart with my Seagate SSD connected to the USB port. I'm running Windows...
  6. Computer won't restart/shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't restart/shutdown: Let me start off by saying that I have 25+ years in windows (workstation and server) but I need a second set of eyes on this. Issue: Computer will not restart or shutdown. Behavior: On shutdown or restart, it goes through the normal process, monitors turn off, but the...
  7. Computer won't connect to internet after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer won't connect to internet after restart: I'm connected via ethernet. I'm certain the problem started over the weekend after a windows update. But here's what's weird.... It will connect after I shut it down and power off. Once I do that it connects fine through the ethernet. My computer guy checked all drivers...
  8. Stop Code error - computer won't restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code error - computer won't restart: I started my computer and received a Stop Code error. It went through the process of 'correcting' the error and after it reached 100% it claimed that it would restart the computer. Twenty minutes later, no restart. I turned the computer off the restarted it and was told...
  9. Computer won't restart after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't restart after latest update: After the Sept 11 "critical update", my computer wouldn't restart. It would run the hardware diagnostics, which showed nothing, and then would recycle again and again to "repair". I had to revert the system to the last restore point a few days ago to regain access to my...
  10. Internet connection won't restart with computer restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection won't restart with computer restart: If I am connected to the internet and need to restart my laptop (Win10) the internet is NOT reconnected when the computer reboots when restarting. Any ideas? 111650

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer wont restart after windows update

2. playing steam pc crashes and won’t restart

3. Computer wont Re-start

4. dell computer wont restart boot