Windows 10: Computer won't run after reboot

Discus and support Computer won't run after reboot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer is older but whenever I have to restart it like if the electricity goes out or I have to download an update it always takes hours to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dlobo74, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Dlobo74 Win User

Computer won't run after reboot

My computer is older but whenever I have to restart it like if the electricity goes out or I have to download an update it always takes hours to turn back on. This most recent time it rebooted at 4:00 the night before and it still won't turn on. My computer is running but it's not doing anything. The last time I deleted a bunch of programs that I didn't need and it was running really good but now it won't turn back on.

:)

Dlobo74, Feb 25, 2024

2. Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.

Home screen won,t start tried reboot still won't start?

ThomasHill_660, Feb 25, 2024
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Computer won't run after reboot

Xbox and OneDrive won´t log in sometimes

For some reason my one computer won´t log on to the Xbox app and OneDrive. My other computer on the other hand works perfectly fine. I can´t seem to find to reason and even tried with a factory reset and still the same issue. Help? Computer won't run after reboot :)

I´ve allready tried deactivating the firewall and even rebooting the computer Computer won't run after reboot ;)

Tom Högstedt, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Computer won't run after reboot

1. Computer won't run after reboot - Similar Threads - Computer won't run

2. Computer won't run after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't run after reboot: My computer is older but whenever I have to restart it like if the electricity goes out or I have to download an update it always takes hours to turn back on. This most recent time it rebooted at 4:00 the night before and it still won't turn on. My computer is running but...
  3. Computer won't run after reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't run after reboot: My computer is older but whenever I have to restart it like if the electricity goes out or I have to download an update it always takes hours to turn back on. This most recent time it rebooted at 4:00 the night before and it still won't turn on. My computer is running but...
  4. Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot?: System InfoWindows 11 ProAMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz Six CoresRadeon RX 5500 XT32GB RAM1 Western Digital Black SN750 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD Boot Drive + Fedora Linux1 Western Digital 1TB SN550 NVMe M.2 SSD Windows 11 Pro1 Seagate 1TB HDD 7200RPM Storage 11 Seagate 2TB HDD 7200RPM...
  5. Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot?: System InfoWindows 11 ProAMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz Six CoresRadeon RX 5500 XT32GB RAM1 Western Digital Black SN750 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD Boot Drive + Fedora Linux1 Western Digital 1TB SN550 NVMe M.2 SSD Windows 11 Pro1 Seagate 1TB HDD 7200RPM Storage 11 Seagate 2TB HDD 7200RPM...
  6. My computer won't reboot and won't shut down completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't reboot and won't shut down completely: I just receive a HP 14u G6 ZBOOK laptop workstation with Windows 10 Pro 2004 operating system. Everything runs OK, but when Windows downloaded all the updates and download the 202H Windows 10 Pro update, the problems started. 1. Every time that I want to restart the...
  7. Computer won't run windows on ssd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't run windows on ssd: Ages ago when I updated to windows 10, my computer started having this issue where after 10 minutes or so, it would freeze. I would still be able to move the mouse but I couldn't select anything and they keyboard wouldn't work. I tried different ram sticks and a different SSD...
  8. Computer won't reboot after defragmentation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't reboot after defragmentation: Hi. I have a computer which has Windows 10 on it (this was free upgraded from Windows 8 installed). I recently did a Windows defragmentation on it and the computer said it had to restart to finalise which I did. However, it wouldn't shut down, so I switched it off by holding...
  9. reboots after running for awhile

in Windows 10 Support
    reboots after running for awhile: Hi guys, i have a nephew who's computer W 10 pro will reboot for no reason & at no certain time. He has all updates, and is set to never sleep. Has also done a reinstall !! Event viewer log has a few logs, will post at the bottom of this thread !! Any suggestions or heard of...
  10. Laptop won't work after system reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't work after system reboot: Ok so basically massive crisis: I wanted to restart my whole laptop back to factory settings, within doing so I waited and I waited and it got to 99% and was stuck there for 3 hours, when I come back to check it was just a black screen so I turned my laptop off forcefully....