Windows 10: Computer won't sleep when I want it to

Discus and support Computer won't sleep when I want it to in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am having this issue where, although my PC is set to sleep after 1 hour of inactivity, sometimes it just doesn't. I don't know what causes it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by honeybadger123, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Computer won't sleep when I want it to

I am having this issue where, although my PC is set to sleep after 1 hour of inactivity, sometimes it just doesn't.

I don't know what causes it. Sometimes it does go to sleep after 1 hour, other times it doesn't.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

:)

honeybadger123, Aug 13, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Aug 13, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Computer won't sleep when I want it to

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Computer won't sleep when I want it to

1. Computer won't sleep when I want it to - Similar Threads - Computer won't sleep

2. Computer won't sleep if it needs to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't sleep if it needs to update: This is extremely frustrating issue that I can't seem to do anything about. My computer, whenever microsoft deigns to give us an update for windows 10, will not stay asleep nor go to sleep on its own. I will put it to sleep after I'm done with it for the night only to have...
  3. My Computer Sleeps when I told it not to

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Computer Sleeps when I told it not to: Hello guys. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310-15iKB and Windows 10 v1803. My power plan is set to high performance. My computer is set not to sleep, although when I make it set to sleep mode, it continues to sleep when I turn it back on. The problem is gone when I restart though,...
  4. puter sleeping when i dont want it to

in Windows 10 Customization
    puter sleeping when i dont want it to: puter is going to sleep after a minute. I have all settings, power etc, including sleep set to never or long times. Please fix....
  5. When I Put My Computer to Sleep, The Screen Won't Wake Back Up

in Windows 10 Support
    When I Put My Computer to Sleep, The Screen Won't Wake Back Up: Within the past couple of weeks, my computer hasn't been turning the screen back on when I try to wake it from sleep. I have to end up holding down the power button and restarting it completely. It goes to the "It Appears Windows Didn't Start Correctly" screen from there. It...
  6. Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Won't Go to Sleep Automatically: Hi all, After I upgraded to Windows 10, my system won't go to sleep automatically. The display will turn off after the idle time I've set but the computer remains on. I've tested with setting it to sleep after being idle for 1 minute, and only the display turns off. If I...
  7. Computer Won't Stay in Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Won't Stay in Sleep Mode: Whenever I put my computer into sleep mode, it goes to sleep normally, but then about a second after the fans stop spinning, the whole thing comes out of sleep mode as if a button was pressed or something. Power cfg -requests gives me DISPLAY: None. SYSTEM: [DRIVER]...
  8. Computer Sleeps when I Remove Headset.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Sleeps when I Remove Headset.: Yeah, that's pretty much it. My computer goes to sleep when I unplug my headphones-not always, but often. This does not happen for other devices such as my mouse or earphones. Help? Thanks in Advance 31145
  9. Computer won't shutdown or sleep.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't shutdown or sleep.: I have installed W10 twice using the update feature. Everything work fine except when I want to shutdown or put the machine to sleep by clicking on those options, the machine makes noise like the HD is working. It then just shuts down and reboots again. The only way I can...
  10. computer won't sleep correctly.

in Windows 10 Support
    computer won't sleep correctly.: I am having this bizarre problem ever since I got my new ssd. if I select "sleep" it basically shuts down. I can turn it back on with the keyboard but it shows the boot logo and I lose everything this happened when I got the ssd and clean installed it. I went to do a reset...