Windows 10: Computer won't sleep when I want it to

Discus and support Computer won't sleep when I want it to in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am having this issue where, although my PC is set to sleep after 1 hour of inactivity, sometimes it just doesn't. I don't know what causes it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by honeybadger123, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Computer won't sleep when I want it to

I am having this issue where, although my PC is set to sleep after 1 hour of inactivity, sometimes it just doesn't.

I don't know what causes it. Sometimes it does go to sleep after 1 hour, other times it doesn't.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

:)

honeybadger123, Aug 13, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Aug 13, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Computer won't sleep when I want it to

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Computer won't sleep when I want it to

1. Computer won't sleep when I want it to - Similar Threads - Computer won't sleep

2. Computer Won't Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't Sleep: Everytime I tell my computer to sleep it just goes to the lock screen. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-sleep/a040a24d-375d-4844-b471-e0cd0b860d23
  3. Computer Won't Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Won't Sleep: Everytime I tell my computer to sleep it just goes to the lock screen. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-sleep/a040a24d-375d-4844-b471-e0cd0b860d23
  4. Computer won't sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't sleep automatically: Windows 10 is refusing to sleep in the time defined, the monitor does go to sleep normally. I search on several sites and posts and do the sugestion mentioned, but nothing works. I already do the selective inicialization deactivating all the services not Microsoft, I change...
  5. Computer won't sleep

Computer won't sleep: New machine, ~6 weeks - Win 10 Pro, Ryzen 12 core processor, 64GB RAM, nVidia 1660Ti GPU. Up until the last few days, the power settings were working properly. The displays would turn off after the set time and the computer would go to sleep shortly thereafter. The past...
  6. Computer won't go to sleep.

Computer won't go to sleep.: My computer used to go to sleep automatically now it won't. Does anybody know why this is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-go-to-sleep/1c049c40-fcf9-49d3-a1e8-53fb40b5e479
  7. Computer won't sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't sleep: My computer won't sleep, like ven enter the sleep mode. It does the usual fade to black, then to the blue "No signal detected" screen, then to black again after varying periods of time, then my desktop. It is quite irritating, as I had just fixed it (Not sure how) and got it...
  8. puter sleeping when i dont want it to

in Windows 10 Customization
    puter sleeping when i dont want it to: puter is going to sleep after a minute. I have all settings, power etc, including sleep set to never or long times. Please fix....
  9. Computer won't shutdown or sleep.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't shutdown or sleep.: I have installed W10 twice using the update feature. Everything work fine except when I want to shutdown or put the machine to sleep by clicking on those options, the machine makes noise like the HD is working. It then just shuts down and reboots again. The only way I can...
  10. computer won't sleep correctly.

in Windows 10 Support
    computer won't sleep correctly.: I am having this bizarre problem ever since I got my new ssd. if I select "sleep" it basically shuts down. I can turn it back on with the keyboard but it shows the boot logo and I lose everything this happened when I got the ssd and clean installed it. I went to do a reset...