Windows 10: Computer won't start after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Computer won't start after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, since yesterday the Windows 10 version 1909 update, my computer will no longer start. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RaulLane45, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Computer won't start after upgrading to Windows 10

Hello, since yesterday the Windows 10 version 1909 update, my computer will no longer start.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

:)

RaulLane45, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Computer won't start after upgrading to Windows 10

My GTX 980ti won`t let me upgrade to Windows 10?

Still says my Nvidia GTX 980Ti won`t work with Windows 10, so I can`t upgrade!!

RichardH754, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Computer won't start after upgrading to Windows 10

1. Computer won't start after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer won't start

2. Computer won't start after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't start after Windows 10 update: Windows had an update last night. I set my computer to update and restart, but it never restarted. I don't get anything on the screen, but I can hear the drive engaging and then I get a little beep as it stops. Then it tries again, over and over in a continuous loop. I have...
  3. Computer won't start after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't start after Windows 10 update: Windows had an update last night. I set my computer to update and restart, but it never restarted. I don't get anything on the screen, but I can hear the drive engaging and then I get a little beep as it stops. Then it tries again, over and over in a continuous loop. I have...
  4. Computer won't start after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Computer won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Computer won't start: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 22 computer which won't boot up anymore. The following happens: 1. "We ran into a problem and your PC needs to restart" 2. I noticed a message which briefly pops up "Stopcode BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" 3. "Preparing automatic repair" 4. Asks for a...
  6. Computer Won't Boot Windows 10 After Upgrading CPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Won't Boot Windows 10 After Upgrading CPU: Yesterday I upgraded my cpu from a Ryzen 3 2200 to a Ryzen 7 3700x. The BIOS picks it up, but very time I've tried to start since, I've gotten a BSoD, with a variety of errors like KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL....
  7. Windows won't start after upgrade: "Desktop unavailable

Windows won't start after upgrade: "Desktop unavailable: I have an MSI laptop on which Windows 10 will not start after a recent upgrade. On startup I see the MSI Welcome screen with the circling white dots below the word Welcome, then the Windows Welcome screen superimposed over the severely blurred photo comes up with the...
  8. After an upgrade, computer won't start up.

After an upgrade, computer won't start up.: After an upgrade to my husband's HP All-In-One computer, can't get it to start up. It shows a blue screen with a circling startup icon. The code that comes us is "Bad_System_Config_Info". I've tried about everything the computer suggests for repair, but nothing works....
  9. Settings apps won't start after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings apps won't start after upgrading to Windows 10: After updating our machines to Windows 10 Pro from 7 Pro, when trying to open most all settings links I get an error like below. Also from Cortana search results, opening apps throw error. However, the programs themselves work if I go to System32 folder and run them. The...
  10. Computer Won't Stay Shutdown After Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Won't Stay Shutdown After Windows 10 Upgrade: Completed the Windows 10 upgrade on a Intel/Gigabyte based Desktop computer. Following the upgrade, the computer will now not shutdown correctly from the Start Menu. The system will power off for about 5 seconds, then immediately power back on and boot back into Windows....