Windows 10: computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Discus and support computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when starting, computer fails to start and says CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, i have tried:restartreset the pcstartup repairuninstall updatessystem resetis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SanderZZ, Oct 11, 2021.

1. SanderZZ Win User

computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

when starting, computer fails to start and says CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, i have tried:restartreset the pcstartup repairuninstall updatessystem resetis there anything else i can try, while not deleting personal files?

:)

SanderZZ, Oct 11, 2021

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 11, 2021
  3. keakar Win User
    Computer wont start :'(

take everything but the cpu off of the motherboard and start like a new build following my guide, when you get to the step that isnt working look at it for your problem.

yes it sounds too simple but often you need to go back to basics to find things.

Guide to computer assembly and troubleshooting: Step by Step Troubleshooting Guide

keakar, Oct 11, 2021
  4. computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Critical_process_died at startup

Several times since Windows 10 has been updated (see attached file) I have received a "Critical_process_died" notification. Sometimes at startup & at least one time during normal browsing. Have talked with a local computer shop about various problems & he suggested a clean install. Attached is the dump file per your instructions.
    Appreciate any suggestions.

Barbarrosa1, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

1. computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - Similar Threads - computer wont start

2. my computer wont start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer wont start: I was factory resetting my windows 10 lenovo intel core i3 when i had load shedding and then when my computer turned on again i was boot looping then under the spinning dots it said welcome but it showed a page of a brief second that said 64% downloaded and now i don't know...
  3. my computer wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont start: I was factory resetting my windows 10 lenovo intel core i3 when i had load shedding and then when my computer turned on again i was boot looping then under the spinning dots it said welcome but it showed a page of a brief second that said 64% downloaded and now i don't know...
  4. my computer wont start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: when starting, computer fails to start and says CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, i have tried:restartreset the pcstartup repairuninstall updatessystem resetis there anything else i can try, while not deleting personal files?...
  6. computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer wont start - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: when starting, computer fails to start and says CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, i have tried:restartreset the pcstartup repairuninstall updatessystem resetis there anything else i can try, while not deleting personal files?...
  7. Computer BSODing critical_process_died

Computer BSODing critical_process_died: My computer has recently started BSODing for no apparent reason I also have a DMP file that is 1gb in size If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated...
  8. computer wont start

computer wont start: I can only turn computer on in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-start/28cc696b-3ab7-4380-b72a-304209b922c4
  9. Critical_Process_Died cannot start windows 10

Critical_Process_Died cannot start windows 10: I recently got some updates done on my windows 10 and post restart my laptop won't boot normally. I tried windows recovery environment but it fails to recover. I tried to reboot in Safe Mode, Command Prompt, System restore, resetting the PC still no go. I tried SFC scan...
  10. BSOD- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED while computer is running

BSOD- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED while computer is running: I get the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD whenever using my computer. It's difficult to tell a specific time its happening, but I'm pretty sure its random. I already completely reset my PC and after installed all the necessary drivers (graphics, sound, network) it started...