Windows 10: Computer won't start properly, happened before and fixed it but I don't know how.

Discus and support Computer won't start properly, happened before and fixed it but I don't know how. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I installed a game that tried to update my graphics driver and failed both times that it tried, and since then I've been having problems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fishy Alnazar, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Computer won't start properly, happened before and fixed it but I don't know how.

Recently I installed a game that tried to update my graphics driver and failed both times that it tried, and since then I've been having problems. After it failed, I thought nothing of it and tried playing the game, which crashed about two minutes in and my computer started glitching. My desktop background was glitching, everything was glitching, and then it shut off. Eventually it brought me to the "Restore. It looks like windows didn't start properly" screen. Then I spent about 30 minutes panicking and trying to fix it by looking up solutions online, doing a bunch of things in the command pr

:)

Fishy Alnazar, Oct 24, 2022

2. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Oct 24, 2022
  3. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

For my model only up to win7 is listed and HP says that it does not provide win 10 upgrades for a laptop my age. Don´t know how to open or use msconfig-my computer skills are very selective and all in all very poor.

mrsnakeman, Oct 24, 2022
  4. stefanlee Win User

Computer won't start properly, happened before and fixed it but I don't know how.

5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

stefanlee, Oct 24, 2022
Thema:

Computer won't start properly, happened before and fixed it but I don't know how.

1. Computer won't start properly, happened before and fixed it but I don't know how. - Similar Threads - Computer won't start

2. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this: how do i exit/solve this issue. I botted up this laptop after probably 1 and a half years to see if it is still working and i find this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-has-happened-is-there-a-way-to/c7d0373b-5db2-47c2-ba6b-0b652bb37dea
  3. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this: how do i exit/solve this issue. I botted up this laptop after probably 1 and a half years to see if it is still working and i find this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-has-happened-is-there-a-way-to/c7d0373b-5db2-47c2-ba6b-0b652bb37dea
  4. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer won't start properly, happened before and fixed it but I don't know how.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't start properly, happened before and fixed it but I don't know how.: Recently I installed a game that tried to update my graphics driver and failed both times that it tried, and since then I've been having problems. After it failed, I thought nothing of it and tried playing the game, which crashed about two minutes in and my computer started...
  6. Computer won't start properly, happened before and fixed it but I don't know how.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't start properly, happened before and fixed it but I don't know how.: Recently I installed a game that tried to update my graphics driver and failed both times that it tried, and since then I've been having problems. After it failed, I thought nothing of it and tried playing the game, which crashed about two minutes in and my computer started...
  7. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  8. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  9. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  10. I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joepat14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gih0c2/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_or_what_happened/