Windows 10: Computer won’t start properly

Discus and support Computer won’t start properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I turn on my laptop, everything appears normal until I sign in. When I sign in it gets stuck on a loop of going to a white screen then my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TB1RN, Mar 12, 2020.

1. TB1RN Win User

Computer won’t start properly

When I turn on my laptop, everything appears normal until I sign in. When I sign in it gets stuck on a loop of going to a white screen then my desktop and back to white. I can’t click the start menu, file explorer isn’t running. I can access task manager but when I try to end the process the computer refreshes too quick. How can I fix this?

:)

TB1RN, Mar 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Computer won’t start properly

I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Thanks for your answer.

This solution did not solve my problem since my computer won´t power up at all. it is as if the computer is completely dead and I have tried different outlets that work for other computers but it still won´t power up.

Is my motherboard broken?

TimmyAndersson, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Computer won’t start properly

1. Computer won’t start properly - Similar Threads - Computer won’t start

2. Computer not starting properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not starting properly: I have a hp desktop which did a driver update and when finished it asked to restart my computer which I did. Now I can't get into it. I have tried turning it on and off numerous times, but it will only load to the first screen. Date and time. It does not come up for the sign...
  3. Computer not starting properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not starting properly: I have a hp desktop which did a driver update and when finished it asked to restart my computer which I did. Now I can't get into it. I have tried turning it on and off numerous times, but it will only load to the first screen. Date and time. It does not come up for the sign...
  4. Computer not starting properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer won’t start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t start properly: When I start my computer it says this “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change nighcause. To fix the problem:1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your comple2. Choose your language settings, and then click"Next.3. Click"Repair your...
  6. Computer won’t start properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t start properly: When I start my computer it says this “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change nighcause. To fix the problem:1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your comple2. Choose your language settings, and then click"Next.3. Click"Repair your...
  7. Computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t start up: I have a laptop which is approx 10 years old, and has developed a faulty where it won’t start. I get the flash screen and this is followed by a grey screen.. I have tried to boot in to diagnostics by pressing the on / off button 3 times, doesn’t work. I have also created a...
  8. Pc won’t start properly. Error code:d0000452

Pc won’t start properly. Error code:d0000452: Can't pass the lenovo startup page, windows 10, after windows updates the computer showed a blue screen with an error and restart, after that didnt load anymore. I have tried to access the safe mode however after selecting the startup settings I never get the options to...
  9. Computer won’t start

Computer won’t start: How to get computer started again? I have error code 0x0000225. I put a windows creation tool in a usb and i dont know where to go from here. I saw videos saying to put in commands in the command prompt but nothing is working. Can someone help me just start my entire laptop...
  10. Computer won’t start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won’t start: Yesterday I restarted and updated my ASUS computer running Windows 10. It restarted normally and evrything seemed fine. Later when Inopened my laptop the screen was blue and said something about deleting Flash with abloading bar. I’d never seen this before and was worried it...