Windows 10: Computer won't start up after Windows 10 factory reset

Discus and support Computer won't start up after Windows 10 factory reset in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We just got an almost never used Presario CQ56 from a guy for doing some housework. I noticed it had some malware on it so I factory reset it. It got... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IsaacNator60, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Computer won't start up after Windows 10 factory reset

We just got an almost never used Presario CQ56 from a guy for doing some housework. I noticed it had some malware on it so I factory reset it. It got done factory resetting and it just went black. I held down the power button and it didn't do anything. What should I do?

:)

IsaacNator60, Feb 4, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 4, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Computer won't start up after Windows 10 factory reset

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Computer won't start up after Windows 10 factory reset

1. Computer won't start up after Windows 10 factory reset - Similar Threads - Computer won't start

2. Factory reset computer and it won't install windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset computer and it won't install windows: I tried restoring my acer to factory settings. when it rebooted and the "setup is starting services" appeared and then my laptop died. when I tried to restart my computer with the charger on it a message appeared on that same spot "the computer restarted unexpectedly or...
  3. Factory reset computer and it won't install windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset computer and it won't install windows: I tried restoring my acer to factory settings. when it rebooted and the "setup is starting services" appeared and then my laptop died. when I tried to restart my computer with the charger on it a message appeared on that same spot "the computer restarted unexpectedly or...
  4. Computer wont start up after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wont start up after a factory reset: Hi, I originally had issues with my headphones not connecting or being identified as my output device. I tried everything to fix the issue but I assumed it was a virus of some sort. I decided to factory reset my computer, windows 11, and now I'm stuck on the same loading...
  5. Computer wont start up after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer wont start up after a factory reset: Hi, I originally had issues with my headphones not connecting or being identified as my output device. I tried everything to fix the issue but I assumed it was a virus of some sort. I decided to factory reset my computer, windows 11, and now I'm stuck on the same loading...
  6. Laptop stuck at start up after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck at start up after factory reset: I did a factory reset on my laptop yesterday. I opened it up today, now I am stuck on the If you need an assistive screen reader, press the Windows screen. Any ways to fix this and go to the next part of the setting up?...
  7. Computer won't boot up after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot up after factory reset: I factory reset my PC after getting a new computer but the second after everything was completed the computer is in a constant state of booting up, starts to load, abruptly stops loading, shuts off, restarts, begins to boot up, starts to load rinse and repeat. I cannot access...
  8. windows 10 won't activate after factory reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 won't activate after factory reset: I have a dell laptop, that came from dell with windows 7. Years ago I did the free upgrade to windows 10 when Microsoft was offering that. I was wanting to repurpose the laptop, so I did a factory reset, which got me back to a clean install of windows 10. But now it says...
  9. My Windows 10 Computer won't factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 Computer won't factory reset: I have tried everything to clean sweep my computer but I can not figure it out. Whenever I try to reset it says undoing changes and then says there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made. If anybody knows how to fix this please respond....
  10. My Windows 10 started missing up after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 started missing up after Factory Reset: I factory reseted my Windows and now my start menu, settings menu, volume won't work. Every time i factory reset it it looses more things. What should I do?...