Windows 10: Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.

Discus and support Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop is the Toshiba Satellite L75-C7250 Over a month ago my laptop was working just fine except everytime i would go to turn it on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AriannaRenee, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.

Hello,

My laptop is the Toshiba Satellite L75-C7250

Over a month ago my laptop was working just fine except everytime i would go to turn it on it would take longer and linger to boot up every time.

Eventually one day i went to turn it on and it wouldnt boot up past the "Toshiba Leading Innovation >>>" screen.

I was thinking about trying to see a tech pro and see if they cpuld fix it but my warrenty is up. I read that the Microsoft april 2018 update messed up a lot of peoples compiters and thought maybe that was the problem for me. I tried every way possible trying to boot my computer in the BIOS menu and try and get it to some kind of menu but nothing i do works. Ive tried reseting my computer 3 times by holding the off button for at least 5 seconds each time. Doesnt work. Ive tried all the F keys the delete key shift key, everything! Every possible way by holing it down before and after starting my laptop and repeatedly pressing the buttons.. Nothing. Im guessing my laptop is in like ultra fast boot or something.. I can have my laptop sit in for hours and it will still be stuck on the toshiba company logo. It will not go to the windows logo nor load anything past the toshiba logo.

I read online about downloading windows 10 on a USB flash drive and connecting it to my computer and get windows 10 back on my laptop if thats the case if windows wiped itself off my laptop. Just 30 minutes ago i put in the USB that i just freshly put the windows 10 on and nothing happened. Its STILL ON THE TOSHIBA LOGO and ive done everything ive said before plus putting the USB in before and after turning my laptop on.

Does anyone have a solution for this? All i can find online anywhere is people have only one or 2 of my problems and no matter what i do, what instructions i follow, nothing works..

Sorry for any spelling errors my phone doesnt like to autocorrect even though its on the highest autocorrect setting..

:)

AriannaRenee, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Phil7788 Win User

No Toshiba logo when I turn laptop on

I tried what you suggested and the windows logo never came up. on this laptop when it starts up it shows Toshiba , funny thing my CD lights up I also have a fan that sits on laptop its on and I plug in a USB flash and it never got me anywhere. any other suggestion would be appreciated thanks

Phil7788, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Phil7788 Win User
    No Toshiba logo when I turn laptop on

I have a Toshiba 2016 C70 series and all of a sudden when I turn it on it wont take me to toshiba start up logo. . Been rebooting it 12 times so far and still no sign in page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Phil7788, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.

Blank screen after toshiba logo

Iv got it now so it skips passed the toshiba logo stage now it brings up the windows icon for 10 seconds and blank still wont boot from usb . I tried booting straight to the hdd and it said no bootable disk

Clubsaretrumps, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.

1. Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo. - Similar Threads - Computer wont start

2. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC wont boot past windows logo: As stated in the title, my pc wont boot up past the windows logo, it simply stays lit black, I’ve tried waiting up to 20 minutes just to see if it would boot. I can boot it into safe mode though advanced repair wasn’t working. I know that the boot is failing though as my...
  3. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont boot past windows logo: As stated in the title, my pc wont boot up past the windows logo, it simply stays lit black, I’ve tried waiting up to 20 minutes just to see if it would boot. I can boot it into safe mode though advanced repair wasn’t working. I know that the boot is failing though as my...
  4. PC wont boot past windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer wont boot past win 10 logo.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer wont boot past win 10 logo.: Computer wont boot past win 10 logo. The dots don't appear. On rebooting immediately win 10 loads properly. If I wait more than 1/2 minute the same occurs. I believe it is a compatability problem between Win 10 and motherboard. Does anyone agree with this and has anyone found...
  6. Toshiba laptop wont boot past "leading innovation"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba laptop wont boot past "leading innovation": My toshiba laptop wont load past the "Toshiba leading innovation" screen. I cant access anything. I tried creating a recovery drive but my laptop cant "see" it. What do I do? Things I've tried: Removing the cmos battery Powering on and pressing 0 Powering on and...
  7. PC wont boot past logo, stays on with black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC wont boot past logo, stays on with black screen: My friend's computer won't boot past the windows logo, he can only go into the BIOS, other than that the pc stays on with a black screen. Would it be possible to find and download an official Windows 10 recovery image to load from a USB? This way we could try to repair the...
  8. My computer wont start up!

My computer wont start up!: Hello! So I have had a computer for about over 5 years and I have messed it really good. I had some viruses which then lead to some internet problems and I had to disconnect it from the internet. I am trying to fix it but I keep getting in this loop where i cant boot it up...
  9. PC wont Boost past the Logo loading symbol.

PC wont Boost past the Logo loading symbol.: My computer was giving me issues for a while, I wasn't sure what was actually wrong with it. When i went to recover it, It would tell me there was a error and that i couldn't recover anything. It wouldn't allow me to system wipe or anything. Now it wont do anything at all i...
  10. Computer won't load past start up screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't load past start up screen: Hello, I'm new here. Sorry for posing another thread but I couldn't find one similar enough to my question. Anyway, my laptop began moving incredibly slow last night, like the cursor would hardly move and it sounded like it was running extra hard. I turned it off and this...