Windows 10: computer won't start

Discus and support computer won't start in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer shut down while updating and now my computer won't start windows 10. any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobTJoneS, Feb 11, 2019.

1. RobTJoneS Win User

computer won't start

My computer shut down while updating and now my computer won't start windows 10.

any help

:)

RobTJoneS, Feb 11, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 11, 2019
  3. I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Thanks for your answer.

This solution did not solve my problem since my computer won´t power up at all. it is as if the computer is completely dead and I have tried different outlets that work for other computers but it still won´t power up.

Is my motherboard broken?

TimmyAndersson, Feb 11, 2019
  4. computer won't start

I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Thanks for your answer.

This solution did not solve my problem since my computer won´t power up at all. it is as if the computer is completely dead and I have tried different outlets that work for other computers but it still won´t power up.

Is my motherboard broken?

TimmyAndersson, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

computer won't start

1. computer won't start - Similar Threads - computer won't start

2. My computer won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer won't start: So i got an error on my pc and i have no ideea what to do... I got this error and looked for tips online, but none worked STOP CODE: I01 INITIALISATION FAILED please help me...
  3. Windows 10 won't start on 2 computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't start on 2 computers: My husband bought a nuvision encite split 11 this xmas. It insisted that he set a 4 digit numerical sign in, which he did. The next time he tried to open his laptop it also wanted the same 4 digit code and had forgotten his former password. Last week the laptop stopped...
  4. After a recent update, my computer won't start

After a recent update, my computer won't start: When I updated my laptop, it would constantly restart itself. I eventually had to reset my laptop. I was able to keep most of my files, but had to reinstall my programs. While on my desktop, my screen suddenly started bugging out. My YouTube video became very slow and laggy...
  5. computer won't start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer won't start up: turned computer on just got though updating and it did something to computer I have windows10 but now it saying i have windows 7 i get a blank page and said personal info not responding...
  6. Installed windows 10, Computer won't start normal

Installed windows 10, Computer won't start normal: My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite that originally ran Windows 8.1, I decided to upgrade yesterday though to Windows 10. After installing windows 10 (it was from the Microsoft Windows 10 webpage and properly installed) the computer would just restart over and over. I looked...
  7. Computer closed while updating - now won't start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer closed while updating - now won't start: Hello, our toddler closed the laptop while it was updating a program. Now when we turn on the computer, Windows starts up, then it goes into the animation with the little circles going in a circle with "Wait.." underneath. Problem is, this animation just keeps on going,...
  8. Computer won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't start up: When I went to start up the computer, It will not start up. The power indicator light won't light up. There is power going to the computer.as the light on the back is lite up. In July I upgraded to windows 10 Pro 64 bit from Windows Ultimate 64 bit. It has 12gb ram and a 256...
  9. Windows 10 installed, now computer won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 installed, now computer won't start up: Hello, I have Windows 7 pc, installed 10 worked for two days, now won't start up. Tried repairing in safe mode, goes so far then says it can't repair. I have set Windows 7 as startup system, but says api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll missing. Please help. Need my...
  10. Computer won't load past start up screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't load past start up screen: Hello, I'm new here. Sorry for posing another thread but I couldn't find one similar enough to my question. Anyway, my laptop began moving incredibly slow last night, like the cursor would hardly move and it sounded like it was running extra hard. I turned it off and this...