Windows 10: Computer won't start

Discus and support Computer won't start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI My new Dell all in one Computer froze. I set a restore point right out of the box and I also made a system image usb as I have had problems before.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaymondSuddaby1, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Computer won't start

HI My new Dell all in one Computer froze. I set a restore point right out of the box and I also made a system image usb as I have had problems before. I tried system restore ,did not work, tried booting from the usb don't really know how, tried just about all the options in the chose an option screen for resetting computer. Now I cannot even get back to the blue screen ( chose an option). The computer seems locked on. I may yet save this computer if I can get it to start with the usb. I am a 75 year old retiree and I don't want this machine to beat me. Can anyone help me ???

:)

RaymondSuddaby1, Sep 19, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Sep 19, 2019
  3. I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Thanks for your answer.

This solution did not solve my problem since my computer won´t power up at all. it is as if the computer is completely dead and I have tried different outlets that work for other computers but it still won´t power up.

Is my motherboard broken?

TimmyAndersson, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Computer won't start

I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Thanks for your answer.

This solution did not solve my problem since my computer won´t power up at all. it is as if the computer is completely dead and I have tried different outlets that work for other computers but it still won´t power up.

Is my motherboard broken?

TimmyAndersson, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Computer won't start

1. Computer won't start - Similar Threads - Computer won't start

2. My Computer won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer won't start: So I was playing a game then It crashed I got a green screen saying the Windows insider build had problems then it went into automatic repair and it said it can't and then it restarts and puts me into the BIOS UEFI and nothing is working I can't boot into safe mode I tried...
  3. Computer won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't start: Hi, my dad wanted to watch a movie so he opened a movie and his computer just froze and then my dad turned off the computer by going to start menu and shutting it down I don't know how he did that, I thought his computer froze but okay. After that he got blue screen when...
  4. Computer won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't start: Hi, my dad wanted to watch a movie so he opened a movie and his computer just froze and then my dad turned off the computer by going to start menu and shutting it down I don't know how he did that, I thought his computer froze but okay. After that he got blue screen when...
  5. Computer won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer won't start?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't start?!: Hi fellow friends, I had just recently I updated my laptop to Windows 10 but a few days later I started up the computer to find "Your PC did not start correctly". No matter how many times I restarted or tried to use "sfc /SCANNOW" it wouldn't open or even let me type in my...
  7. Computer won't start

Computer won't start: All of a sudden my computer froze and turned off. Now everytime i turn it on im welcomed with a lenovo logo with spinning circles underneath it, then switching to the lenovo logo again with preaprint automatic repair then going into a blank black screen. Ive tried using the...
  8. My computer won't start

My computer won't start: So i got an error on my pc and i have no ideea what to do... I got this error and looked for tips online, but none worked STOP CODE: I01 INITIALISATION FAILED please help me...
  9. computer won't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer won't start: My computer shut down while updating and now my computer won't start windows 10. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-start/e9997ef8-3387-40ad-8520-e8cda389ac81
  10. Computer won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't start up: When I went to start up the computer, It will not start up. The power indicator light won't light up. There is power going to the computer.as the light on the back is lite up. In July I upgraded to windows 10 Pro 64 bit from Windows Ultimate 64 bit. It has 12gb ram and a 256...