Windows 10: Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...

Discus and support Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Today I've downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Suddenly Windows 11 is downgraded. Boot screen appears after that a pop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AHMEDMALICK, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...

Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Today I've downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Suddenly Windows 11 is downgraded. Boot screen appears after that a pop up comed out "your PC ran into a problem and need to restart. We are collecting some information." PC restarted again that appeared, again restarted, automatic repair started and said PC didn't start correctly. I've two options restart or advanced options. Please help I am not able to use PC. This is happening your pc ran into.. and pc didn't start correctly. Please help me!!!* Original titleComputer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a... :please help me!

:)

AHMEDMALICK, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Tais0112 Win User
    Startup problems. Autorepair won´t fix it.

Hello

For the past few months my PC has not been able to startup. Auto repair won´t fix the problem, but it gave me all the problemdetails.

StartupRepairOffline

Problemsignature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 02: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 03: Unknown

problemsignature 04: 211995523

problemsignature 05: AutoFailover

Problemsignature 06: 17

Problemsignature 07: NoRootCause

OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

local ID: 1030

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Tais0112, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...

1. Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a... - Similar Threads - Computer won't startup

2. Rolling Back to Windows 10 after 10 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rolling Back to Windows 10 after 10 days: I installed Windows 10 on D drive then i installed a new ssd which is now the c drive on my pc and upgraded to windows 11. After 10 days wil i be able to go back to windows 10 which is on my D drive?...
  3. Roll back to windows 10 after a month

Roll back to windows 10 after a month: I upgraded my system to Windows 11 about 2 months ago but recently it's been causing major issues with my system- such as being unable to boot entirely. I work at home and have a lot of important files on the computer so I was wondering how to could roll back to windows 10 or...
  4. Roll back to windows 10 after a month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roll back to windows 10 after a month: I upgraded my system to Windows 11 about 2 months ago but recently it's been causing major issues with my system- such as being unable to boot entirely. I work at home and have a lot of important files on the computer so I was wondering how to could roll back to windows 10 or...
  5. Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Today I've downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Suddenly Windows 11 is downgraded. Boot screen appears after that a pop up comed out "your PC ran into a problem and need to restart. We are collecting some information." PC restarted again that...
  6. Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...

Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Today I've downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Suddenly Windows 11 is downgraded. Boot screen appears after that a pop up comed out "your PC ran into a problem and need to restart. We are collecting some information." PC restarted again that...
  7. Startup won't complete. Message is: Restart required Your PC needs to be restarted to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup won't complete. Message is: Restart required Your PC needs to be restarted to...: I have a Acer Aspire Z3- 710 all in one desktop computer, when it loads up I get this message in the right corner @ the bottom. Here is what the Message is: Restart required Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device. NEC System Firmware. I keep...
  8. computer roll back

computer roll back: How do I roll back my computer to an earlier date. I have windows 10. But seem to have lost some of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-roll-back/8e89f3be-4fe7-4444-b5ac-54543c92e575
  9. Update Won't Roll Back

Update Won't Roll Back: Patch Tuesday was 2 days ago. This morning, when I rebooted, something had trashed my desktop, 2 email programs, Word, most of my startups, etc. I assume this was Windows Update but can't be sure. Win is now Version 1903 (Build 18362.1082); was 1903 but I don't know what...
  10. Is There A Way To Roll Back After Refreshing PC

Is There A Way To Roll Back After Refreshing PC: After some software problems, The fix was to Refresh my PC, despite me selecting "Keep my files" it removed loads of my software including ones I cannot get without a disc, Is there a way I can roll back to before I did this, since I still have the Windows.old file with...