Windows 10: Computer won't stop beeping, looks due to ProximityUxHost.exe

Discus and support Computer won't stop beeping, looks due to ProximityUxHost.exe in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer won't stop beeping, specifically it's playing the Windows Proximity Connection.wav file every few seconds. It appears due to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jruf_190, Jun 19, 2021.

1. jruf_190 Win User

Computer won't stop beeping, looks due to ProximityUxHost.exe

My computer won't stop beeping, specifically it's playing the Windows Proximity Connection.wav file every few seconds. It appears due to the ProximityUxHost.exe file -- I downloaded Process Monitor which shows this is the program generating the noises. The problem goes away when airplane mode is on.Any help to fix the beeping much appreciated

:)

jruf_190, Jun 19, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Computer beeping

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and now I find that after sitting for a while, my computer seems to lock up - the screen is black and will not come on, and the computer itself is beeping... Any suggestions as to what may be causing this????

hjleininger, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Computer won't stop beeping, looks due to ProximityUxHost.exe

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Computer won't stop beeping, looks due to ProximityUxHost.exe

1. Computer won't stop beeping, looks due to ProximityUxHost.exe - Similar Threads - Computer won't stop

2. I have an exe file that is running the background won't stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an exe file that is running the background won't stop: How do i terminate the exe file in the background, its not appearing on task manager, i am using Process Explorer to find the exe that is running, it i could just terminate the exe there I would but it not giving me the access to do that, I am running Process explorer in...
  3. Computer won’t stop beeping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t stop beeping.: My computer keeps randomly beeping as if a usb device keeps being unplugged.This error pops up in the event viewer exactly the same time as the beep, every time.Please for the love of humanity help me. I unplugged all my devices that were in USB ports and it still makes that...
  4. Computer won’t stop beeping.

Computer won’t stop beeping.: My computer keeps randomly beeping as if a usb device keeps being unplugged.This error pops up in the event viewer exactly the same time as the beep, every time.Please for the love of humanity help me. I unplugged all my devices that were in USB ports and it still makes that...
  5. this is not the .exe file you are looking for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this is not the .exe file you are looking for: hi. I have win11 home edition on my pc and I've installed civilization 5 but it doesn't open the app and it errors: Dummy file: this is not the .exe file you are looking for. I checked my registry editor completely and everything is fine....
  6. this is not the .exe file you are looking for

this is not the .exe file you are looking for: hi. I have win11 home edition on my pc and I've installed civilization 5 but it doesn't open the app and it errors: Dummy file: this is not the .exe file you are looking for. I checked my registry editor completely and everything is fine....
  7. Computer beeps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer beeps: my computer beeps all the time, hoe can I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-beeps/2ea0b102-1646-4c99-a489-62b7a6dc5d23
  8. computer won't stop "dinging"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer won't stop "dinging": I have a new Windows 10 desktop (Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1256)), and it has a highly annoying quirk. You know that little upwardly rising "ding" sound the computer makes when something is inserted into a USB port and then the downwardly dropping ding tone when...
  9. Computer beeping

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer beeping: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and now I find that after sitting for a while, my computer seems to lock up - the screen is black and will not come on, and the computer itself is beeping... Any suggestions as to what may be causing this???? 56553
  10. looking for a double beep sound

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for a double beep sound: Hello Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download Martin 37676