Windows 10: computer wont stop crashing/restarting, mouse is unresponsive and the apps and taskbar are gone

Discus and support computer wont stop crashing/restarting, mouse is unresponsive and the apps and taskbar are gone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; computer was really laggy and unresponsive so i restarted it a few times until it was brought to a page where it said that my pc ran into a problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NA SI YING, Jul 23, 2021.

1. computer wont stop crashing/restarting, mouse is unresponsive and the apps and taskbar are gone

computer was really laggy and unresponsive so i restarted it a few times until it was brought to a page where it said that my pc ran into a problem and it needs to be restarted , from there it just went on an endless loop and kept on going back to the restarting page over and over again. it said that my computer had some bad system config info issue? but somehow i managed to make it go back to its original login page after trying to 1 startup repair 2command prompt and lastly 3 system restorehowever after i logged into my computer which succeeded, i was unable to open any tabs/apps, the win

:)

NA SI YING, Jul 23, 2021

2. Computer wont stop restarting and mouse doesnt work

I had opened the sims 3, minimized it to check something, but my mouse wouldnt show up

So I restarted it and when it wouldn't restart at first I pressed it a couple times (I only pressed it like 3 times)

My computer responded a couple minutes later and now it wont stop restarting, it's been doing this for almost an hour

I don know what to do since my mouse wont work either?? The cursor wont even show up, and the mouse is on and the battery isn't dead

I'm getting really frustrated and I don't know what to do

veronikaeveritt, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Taskbar Unresponsive after Restart

After updating Windows 10 Pro to the latest Version 1709 (Build 16299.125) if I restart my computer the taskbar/Windows button is completely unresponsive to touchpad or mouse commands. However if I shut down the computer completely and the turn on the computer,
    everything works as it should be. Have run Windows and HP updates to no avail. Not a major problem, just a pain.

System

Windows 10 Pro - Version 1709 Build 16299.125

HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

Intel i7-3667U 2.00 (2.50) Ghz

8GB RAM

Intel HD 4000 Graphics

AlexanderMackenzie2973, Jul 23, 2021
  4. computer wont stop crashing/restarting, mouse is unresponsive and the apps and taskbar are gone

Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive.

Dear Amma,

Sorry for the trouble, here are few steps that I would suggest:

• Press the Windows + X
    • Open the Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Now type the command as " Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Push Enter
    • Restart the system.
    • Now see if the issue persists
    • If it persists the only option is to create a new user admin account.

Do let me know if it helped and please mark the answer as helpful if it helped.

Ankur Srivastava, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

computer wont stop crashing/restarting, mouse is unresponsive and the apps and taskbar are gone

1. computer wont stop crashing/restarting, mouse is unresponsive and the apps and taskbar are gone - Similar Threads - computer wont stop

2. Taskbar freezes/unresponsive, explorer crashes and restarts. Windows Update drivers might...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar freezes/unresponsive, explorer crashes and restarts. Windows Update drivers might...: This happens in several computers at my workplace. All computers are 1-3 year old HP desktops all are running Windows 10 Pro 64bit version 21H2.The problem: The taskbar becomes unresponsive and freezes - even the clock on the taskbar stops moving. When you click on one of the...
  3. Taskbar freezes/unresponsive, explorer crashes and restarts. Windows Update drivers might...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar freezes/unresponsive, explorer crashes and restarts. Windows Update drivers might...: This happens in several computers at my workplace. All computers are 1-3 year old HP desktops all are running Windows 10 Pro 64bit version 21H2.The problem: The taskbar becomes unresponsive and freezes - even the clock on the taskbar stops moving. When you click on one of the...
  4. Taskbar freezes/unresponsive, explorer crashes and restarts. Windows Update drivers might...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse and Keyboard wont work after restarting computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard wont work after restarting computer: So my apps werent working so i restarted my computer/desktop and when it was done i was stuck on the home screen and wasnt able to move my mouse or anything. I tried going into the BIOS menu and tryed fixing it there but couldnt find any problems please help i just got this...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard wont work after restarting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard wont work after restarting computer: So my apps werent working so i restarted my computer/desktop and when it was done i was stuck on the home screen and wasnt able to move my mouse or anything. I tried going into the BIOS menu and tryed fixing it there but couldnt find any problems please help i just got this...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard wont work after restarting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. computer crashed and hard restart now wont activate.

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer crashed and hard restart now wont activate.: So my pc crashed the other day and ever since it says i need to activate my windows 10. It was previously activated from free upgrade yrs ago but now just get error codes and virtual assistant is usless. any ideas?...
  9. Computer crashed and wont restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed and wont restart: My Lenovo PC suddenly shut down today and when I restarted it I got a BSOD with a 'bad pool header' message. I did eventually restart but soon shut down again with a 'k mode exception not handled' message. Now when I restart I get a blue page 'RECOVERY Your computer could not...
  10. Unresponsive Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Unresponsive Taskbar: Edition is Windows 10 Home Version 1709 OS Build 16299.19 If further information is needed about my computers' specs, they are listed and up to date. I have read various threads in separate forums on this site and was wondering if an update fix has been released in...