Windows 10: Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly

Discus and support Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So ever since I updated operating system to Windows 10, my HP Pavilion computer has been shutting down with no warning. And now my computer won't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by conepwnd, Aug 13, 2015.

1. conepwnd Win User

Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly

So ever since I updated operating system to Windows 10, my HP Pavilion computer has been shutting down with no warning. And now my computer won't even turn on.

My desktop does not overheat, the CPU and the Memory does not go over 50%, have not installed any new programs since we've been using Windows 10.

Right when I try to turn the computer on it goes to the HP logo screen and it turns off automatically.

I am quite frustrated so if you have any suggestions that would be great.

Thanks, Enoc

Computer specs (let me know if I am missing anything)

Computer: HP PAvillion p7-1449 Desktop PC
    Model#: H4A14AA
    Serial#: MXX2430CQZ
    Processor: AMD A10-5700 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3.40GHz
    RAM: 10 GB
    System type: 64 bit OS x64 based proessor

:)

conepwnd, Aug 13, 2015

2. Nokia Lumia 635 turns off randomly HELP

So I just purchased the nokia lumia 635 two weeks ago and it is randomly shutting off and when I try to turn it on it won't turn on until I plug in the charger and it will do this even though I have full battery it is so annoying because when I am waiting
    for something important it randomly shuts off and I can't turn it on, it is not a loose battery the battery fits perfectly so I don't know what it is please help.

L i d i aR o c h a, Aug 13, 2015
  3. LG Optimus 7 phone keeps randomly shutting off when not plugged in.

I had no problems at all with my phone before or after the update. But now, after 2 1/2 years of working fine it keeps randomly shutting off at will. It won't be a low battery but it will often give a quick message that the battery is critically low. It
    shuts off and won't turn back on until I plug it in. The battery picture will come up but when it turns on it will not even be low. I finally broke down and did a reset but it didn't solve the problem. Help please.

BarbaraPurdy, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly

1. Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly - Similar Threads - Computer won't turn

2. Computer shuts off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer shuts off: My computer stays powered and is properly wired. When i use the mouse it stays on but anytime i hit a key on the keyboard to put in my password the computer powers itself off...
  3. Computer screen won't turn off and won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer screen won't turn off and won't go to sleep: I have been looking all over the internet for help to figure out why my computer won't turn off the screen after a given amount of time, and also why it won't go to sleep after the given amount of time, I have reinstalled windows, checked my USB devices, and to no prevail can...
  4. My Computer randomly shuts off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer randomly shuts off: Everyday about 1 to 5 minutes after I starting my computer , My computer shuts off, Then afterwards when i try to start my computer again, nothing appears on my monitor even though The computer is clearly on, after a few minutes of being on but with a black screen my computer...
  5. PC shut off randomly, now it won't stay on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC shut off randomly, now it won't stay on: So, Friday, I was in the middle of some paperwork, when my PC shut off seemingly randomly. No crash, no sounds or beeps, just powered off. I turned it back on, and it turned off again after a few seconds, then turned itself on a couple seconds later, then off, then on, and so...
  6. USB Devices Randomly Shutting Off, Computer Randomly Restarts

USB Devices Randomly Shutting Off, Computer Randomly Restarts: I have been having a problem with my custom build where at least once a day all of my usb devices will disconnect, and then reconnect 10-20 seconds later. I turned off the automatic disconnect setting in windows and it still had no effect. Also, my computer will occasionally...
  7. Desktop Computer goes black screen, then shut off and won't turn on again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop Computer goes black screen, then shut off and won't turn on again: Hi, Recently one of my friends called me and said that his desktop computer went black screen, then shut off and won't turn back on again. He gave me a camera view of the back of it and the power source light was still on, but again, he couldn't turn the physical PC on...
  8. Computer bsod, freezes, and turns off randomly

Computer bsod, freezes, and turns off randomly: Hi, For the past few weeks my desktop has been blue screening, turning off randomly, and freezing. I am currently typing this thread on my phone because my PC would freeze within 5 minutes of turning it on. That means that I am unable to attach my dump files unto here....
  9. Computer does not turn off after shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer does not turn off after shutting down: Dell Optiplex 780, had Windows 7 64-bit, upgraded to Windows 10 via the free upgrade. Now every time I tell Windows 10 to shut down, it does the shut down sequence but the computer itself remains on. The power light is on and the computer itself is running. The Only way to...
  10. My computer randomly turns itself off

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer randomly turns itself off: Hi, I have recently upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 and prior to this i have been getting BSOD and it turned out to be a faulty ram which i replaced. Now my pc runs with two different brand rams bu have same spec, ddr2 2GB 800. anyway I have my pc connected...