Windows 10: Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly

Discus and support Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So ever since I updated operating system to Windows 10, my HP Pavilion computer has been shutting down with no warning. And now my computer won't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by conepwnd, Aug 13, 2015.

1. conepwnd Win User

Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly

So ever since I updated operating system to Windows 10, my HP Pavilion computer has been shutting down with no warning. And now my computer won't even turn on.

My desktop does not overheat, the CPU and the Memory does not go over 50%, have not installed any new programs since we've been using Windows 10.

Right when I try to turn the computer on it goes to the HP logo screen and it turns off automatically.

I am quite frustrated so if you have any suggestions that would be great.

Thanks, Enoc

Computer specs (let me know if I am missing anything)

Computer: HP PAvillion p7-1449 Desktop PC
    Model#: H4A14AA
    Serial#: MXX2430CQZ
    Processor: AMD A10-5700 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3.40GHz
    RAM: 10 GB
    System type: 64 bit OS x64 based proessor

:)

conepwnd, Aug 13, 2015

2. Nokia Lumia 635 turns off randomly HELP

So I just purchased the nokia lumia 635 two weeks ago and it is randomly shutting off and when I try to turn it on it won't turn on until I plug in the charger and it will do this even though I have full battery it is so annoying because when I am waiting
    for something important it randomly shuts off and I can't turn it on, it is not a loose battery the battery fits perfectly so I don't know what it is please help.

L i d i aR o c h a, Aug 13, 2015
  3. LG Optimus 7 phone keeps randomly shutting off when not plugged in.

I had no problems at all with my phone before or after the update. But now, after 2 1/2 years of working fine it keeps randomly shutting off at will. It won't be a low battery but it will often give a quick message that the battery is critically low. It
    shuts off and won't turn back on until I plug it in. The battery picture will come up but when it turns on it will not even be low. I finally broke down and did a reset but it didn't solve the problem. Help please.

BarbaraPurdy, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly

1. Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly - Similar Threads - Computer won't turn

2. Computer randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly turns off: For a while now, I have began to notice my computer randomly shutting off without any user input to do so. this can happen when I'm either running an RDP or playing games. I've searched online and I have tried methods such as Check Disk, Memory Diagnostic and System File...
  3. Computer randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly turns off: For a while now, I have began to notice my computer randomly shutting off without any user input to do so. this can happen when I'm either running an RDP or playing games. I've searched online and I have tried methods such as Check Disk, Memory Diagnostic and System File...
  4. Computer freezes / turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes / turns off randomly: So my Computer freezes or turns off randomly. The weird thing about this is that it usually happens 1-2 times a day and only when I just booted the pc. I usually just hard restart it and sometimes it happens again but sometimes it does not. And after the seccond reboot it...
  5. Computer freezes / turns off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes / turns off randomly: So my Computer freezes or turns off randomly. The weird thing about this is that it usually happens 1-2 times a day and only when I just booted the pc. I usually just hard restart it and sometimes it happens again but sometimes it does not. And after the seccond reboot it...
  6. Computer randomly turns off then on again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly turns off then on again: Bought a new pc from techfast.Specs: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/666615Intel Core i5 10400F processorRTX 3070 Ti 8GB LHR graphicsGigabyte B560M DS3H motherboard16GB 3200MHz RAM500GB NVMe m.2 SSD750W 80 Plus Gold PSUMAG Forge 100R CaseAlso before crashing in event viewer...
  7. Computer randomly shuts off.

Computer randomly shuts off.: Hi everyone. My pc randomly shuts off. To get some stuff out of the way: It's not an overheating issue. Thermal paste + 6 Arctis coolers There's no dust in the pc Windows and gpu drivers are up to date Nothing is overclocked There are no viruses in the pc, windows defender...
  8. Computer randomly turns off and on

Computer randomly turns off and on: Started happening a few days ago, first crash black screened my monitors and a few seconds later turned my computer off and then it turned back on and my computer has been crashing under high load ever since. This is the first crash log: Description A problem with your...
  9. Computer randomly shuts off, won't boot back up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer randomly shuts off, won't boot back up.: Ever since I installed the new update, my computer will randomly shut off, and it won't power back on. Sometimes it starts up only to shut down again immediately. Once I leave it for about a day, the cycle starts again. I'm able to use it for about 10 minutes, and then it...
  10. My Computer randomly shuts off

My Computer randomly shuts off: Everyday about 1 to 5 minutes after I starting my computer , My computer shuts off, Then afterwards when i try to start my computer again, nothing appears on my monitor even though The computer is clearly on, after a few minutes of being on but with a black screen my computer...