Windows 10: Computer won't turn on

Discus and support Computer won't turn on in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was downloading something on my manufacturer's website and I went to download updates for my computer's hard drives and when it was downloading the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JulianRodriguez2004, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Computer won't turn on

I was downloading something on my manufacturer's website and I went to download updates for my computer's hard drives and when it was downloading the update it told me not to turn off my computer and I did by accident and I tried to turn my computer back on but it does not turn on, please help!

:)

JulianRodriguez2004, Mar 21, 2020

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Mar 21, 2020
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Medyen Win User

Computer won't turn on

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks Computer won't turn on :)

Medyen, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Computer won't turn on

1. Computer won't turn on - Similar Threads - Computer won't turn

2. Computer won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't turn on: tried to boot my pc TOSHIBA C855-1GR from usb but it just kept rebooting on and off with just only a black screen for while and couldn't turn on any more, I tried to fix it by unplugging the usb and tried to turn it on again but it won't work...
  3. Computer won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't turn on: tried to boot my pc TOSHIBA C855-1GR from usb but it just kept rebooting on and off with just only a black screen for while and couldn't turn on any more, I tried to fix it by unplugging the usb and tried to turn it on again but it won't work...
  4. Evoo Computer won't turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo Computer won't turn on: I bought an Evoo computer 2 years ago. I was trying to upload a streaming app but there was some type of protection to prevent it. I search on YouTube how to remove the protection and now my computer won't even come on. I want to know if it's a easy fix or not worth the time...
  5. Evoo Computer won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Evoo Computer won't turn on: I bought an Evoo computer 2 years ago. I was trying to upload a streaming app but there was some type of protection to prevent it. I search on YouTube how to remove the protection and now my computer won't even come on. I want to know if it's a easy fix or not worth the time...
  6. Evoo Computer won't turn on

7. My Computer Won't Turn off

My Computer Won't Turn off: Hi I Own A Windows 10 System, Its OS Is Windows 10 Pro, The Computer is less than 1 year old.Specs Are Here If NeededDevice name DESKTOP-9OHUAP9 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7600T CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable Product ID 00330-51295-89172-AAOEM...
  8. Computer fans turn on but computer won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer fans turn on but computer won't start: I just got done building this PC for my sister and I can't get the Computer to turn on. When I hit the power button only the fans and cooling block for the radiator turn on. RAM cards are working and placed properly. Didn't see any dented cpu pins. Reset CMOS three...
  9. Computer won't turn on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won't turn on: can't remember password from set up year ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-turn-on/1c3dc5e1-c729-40da-8cdb-5ec626da3feb
  10. Computer won't turn off completely

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't turn off completely: My HP Hewlett-Packard EliteBook Laptop isn't shutting down completely. I held down the power button to initiate shutdown, the screen went black and the fans turned off but the power LED light is flashing white and orange. Does anyone know how to fix this?...