Windows 10: Computer won't wake from hibernation mode

Discus and support Computer won't wake from hibernation mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a HP spectre computer, and it doesn't wake up from hibernation. I have tried ti use the windows button + x, but nothing happens!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Monika J, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Monika J Win User

Computer won't wake from hibernation mode

I have a HP spectre computer, and it doesn't wake up from hibernation. I have tried ti use the windows button + x, but nothing happens!

:)

Monika J, Apr 19, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Apr 19, 2019
  4. zukisocks Win User

Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

computer wont wake up in Vista

thanks, The problem was that on hitting ESC or any key on the keyboard wont wake up the PC either. This seems to be a common problem with Vista from the posts here.
    When I pressed the power button funnily enough, it woke up - then I disabled the mouse ability to wake up as you said. I am not sure what the difference is between hibernate and sleep mode. I pressed start and hit sleep last time, perhaps this time I will try hitting hibernate instead. Mind I shouldnt have to do this then I am manually putting it in hibernate or sleep - isnt it supposed to go into sleep mode itself?
    Sometimes I am glad I still have Wndows XP and my other PC hee.

zukisocks, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer won't wake from hibernation mode - Similar Threads - Computer won't wake

2. Computer won't wake from sleep mode on occasion

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't wake from sleep mode on occasion: Long story short, I have a copy of Windows 10 with the latest updates as of writing this on an Intel 10700K, 32Gb RAM, Asus 3080 ROG Strix OC and a Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Pro motherboard, Razer Deathadder wired mouse and a Corsair Strafe Mechanical RGB wired Keyboard. Most often...
  3. Hibernate Mode - wake up after hibernate

Hibernate Mode - wake up after hibernate: I want to take advantage of fast startup and I have enabled it in the power settings. When I shutdown the machine, it goes to hibernate mode. To restart the machine, I have to first press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds, which terminates the hibernation and...
  4. Updates waking my computer from hibernate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates waking my computer from hibernate: Windows update turns my computer on from hibernate during the middle of the night Worse it often then force restarts my computer potentially resulting in lost data (I only ever put it in hibernate when I want everything to still be open when I turn it back on) I could...
  5. Computer crasches when waking up from Sleep Mode or Hibernation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crasches when waking up from Sleep Mode or Hibernation.: Hi all, I am completely new to the forum, so hopefully this post is in the correct section. After the installation of a new graphic card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX1660 Super) my PC is crashing every single time it resumes from either sleep or hibernation. (Running Windows10 1903...
  6. Computer reboots instead of waking up from Sleep/Hibernate mode

Computer reboots instead of waking up from Sleep/Hibernate mode: When I put my notebook (ASUS N750JK) to sleep at the end of the day, the next morning it reboots instead of waking up. Every time it happens, the Event Log shows a Critical Event (KernelPower, Event ID 41, I have a log file). It has been happening consistently for the past...
  7. Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10)

Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10): Since this question is closed for new comments I suggest we reopen it. Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10) Prior to the latest update the PC won't wake up from sleep. I do not know if this is a HW specific problem, drivers or whatever... but I need to know...
  8. Wake from hibernation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wake from hibernation: My system goes into Hibernate mode in 180 minutes when I don’t use it and I have to wake it up by pressing the power button. The problem is that I use my laptop mainly as a desktop machine and need to lift the lid and press the button often. Is there any way to wake up the...
  9. Computer wakes from hibernation by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer wakes from hibernation by itself: It is happening around 6:00 AM every morning. Oddly it does not seem to be the exact same time. I have seemingly tried every obvious solution. 105084
  10. Computer Wakes from Sleep/Hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Wakes from Sleep/Hibernation: Hello, My computer keeps waking when I put it to sleep and I can't determine the cause. How do I find out the reason it woke up, and how do I force it to ignore this event in future? I have a feeling it's one of my peripherals, but I can't be sure. Thank you! 45576