Windows 10: Computer won't wake from hibernation mode

Discus and support Computer won't wake from hibernation mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a HP spectre computer, and it doesn't wake up from hibernation. I have tried ti use the windows button + x, but nothing happens!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Monika J, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Monika J Win User

Computer won't wake from hibernation mode

I have a HP spectre computer, and it doesn't wake up from hibernation. I have tried ti use the windows button + x, but nothing happens!

:)

Monika J, Apr 19, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Apr 19, 2019
  4. zukisocks Win User

Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

computer wont wake up in Vista

thanks, The problem was that on hitting ESC or any key on the keyboard wont wake up the PC either. This seems to be a common problem with Vista from the posts here.
    When I pressed the power button funnily enough, it woke up - then I disabled the mouse ability to wake up as you said. I am not sure what the difference is between hibernate and sleep mode. I pressed start and hit sleep last time, perhaps this time I will try hitting hibernate instead. Mind I shouldnt have to do this then I am manually putting it in hibernate or sleep - isnt it supposed to go into sleep mode itself?
    Sometimes I am glad I still have Wndows XP and my other PC hee.

zukisocks, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer won't wake from hibernation mode - Similar Threads - Computer won't wake

2. Wake from hibernation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wake from hibernation: My system goes into Hibernate mode in 180 minutes when I don’t use it and I have to wake it up by pressing the power button. The problem is that I use my laptop mainly as a desktop machine and need to lift the lid and press the button often. Is there any way to wake up the...
  3. Will Windows 10 wake a computer automatically if it is in Sleep or Hibernation mode to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Windows 10 wake a computer automatically if it is in Sleep or Hibernation mode to...: The goal is to have all of my computers either in Sleep or Hibernation mode after hours but have them wake up to install Windows Updates when they are available. If I have the computers Shut Down at the end of the day, the end user can get stuck with Windows Updates...
  4. PC won't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't wake up from sleep mode: Did look trough the forum, but no solution PC won't respond from mouse or keyboard when in sleep mode. Did unchecked and rechecked the USB device "allow the device to wake up" Pressing the power switch will restart pc in a fresh boot-up, All files closed. No error message....
  5. BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate: Hello! I have BSODs after waking my computer up. Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.1. Waking from hibernate generates Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. Waking from sleep generates mostly IRQ NOT EQUAL. Could you please help? Thanks! 41620
  6. PC wakes wakes up from Hibernate

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wakes wakes up from Hibernate: A few Preview builds have been acting strangely. If I put computer to sleep or hibernate it wakes up by itself and keeps doing in the loop. Seems like it's happening during the night. Any idea? Thanks 105289
  7. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't wake up from sleep: I hear the computer turn back on and the light is on, but the screen is still black. My mouse and keyboard are unresponsive (can't turn backlight on). I have to do a hard shut down. When it's back on, it's like it woke up from sleep mode, not a fresh restart. This just...
  8. Computer wakes from hibernation in apparent adhoc manner

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer wakes from hibernation in apparent adhoc manner: I've had this problem with Windows 10 since day one and for several months now had got to the point where I'd thought I'd got it sorted but tonight it's been up to it's usual tricks and booted up when not required. Further investigation under an admin prompt running this...
  9. Computer wakes from hibernation by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer wakes from hibernation by itself: It is happening around 6:00 AM every morning. Oddly it does not seem to be the exact same time. I have seemingly tried every obvious solution. 105084
  10. Computer Wakes from Sleep/Hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Wakes from Sleep/Hibernation: Hello, My computer keeps waking when I put it to sleep and I can't determine the cause. How do I find out the reason it woke up, and how do I force it to ignore this event in future? I have a feeling it's one of my peripherals, but I can't be sure. Thank you! 45576