Windows 10: Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10)

Discus and support Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Since this question is closed for new comments I suggest we reopen it. Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10) Prior to the latest update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Per Feldvoss Olsen, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10)

Since this question is closed for new comments I suggest we reopen it. Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10)

Prior to the latest update the PC won't wake up from sleep. I do not know if this is a HW specific problem, drivers or whatever... but I need to know where to look for a solution. And since the original, year, 2015 question was closed I need somewhere to look for answers. Since this seems to be a reoccurring issue it may not be a Win 10 problem.. but how do I know about that?

I my case it is a ACER PC with i7/GTX1060 - and it was working OK before the last update, checked for keyboard driver updates, but what else needs to be updated after the Win 10 fix?

:)

Per Feldvoss Olsen, Jul 11, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jul 11, 2019
  4. zukisocks Win User

Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10)

Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

computer wont wake up in Vista

thanks, The problem was that on hitting ESC or any key on the keyboard wont wake up the PC either. This seems to be a common problem with Vista from the posts here.
    When I pressed the power button funnily enough, it woke up - then I disabled the mouse ability to wake up as you said. I am not sure what the difference is between hibernate and sleep mode. I pressed start and hit sleep last time, perhaps this time I will try hitting hibernate instead. Mind I shouldnt have to do this then I am manually putting it in hibernate or sleep - isnt it supposed to go into sleep mode itself?
    Sometimes I am glad I still have Wndows XP and my other PC hee.

zukisocks, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10)

1. Computer won't wake from sleep mode (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Computer won't wake

2. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't wake up from sleep: My PC won't wake up from sleep using my mouse; my mouse just turns on for 2 seconds then turns off again. If I use the power button it goes into a loop of being on for 10 seconds then being off for 10 seconds then back on etc. I just have to press the power button for 5...
  3. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't wake up from sleep: My PC won't wake up from sleep using my mouse; my mouse just turns on for 2 seconds then turns off again. If I use the power button it goes into a loop of being on for 10 seconds then being off for 10 seconds then back on etc. I just have to press the power button for 5...
  4. HP computer won't wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP computer won't wake from sleep: This is the second occasion that my computer has had problems not waking up after going to sleep. I press the keyboard and mouse, and nothing works. It stopped working after I deleted/updated windows 10 to windows 11 on my computer. I’ve changed power settings, I’ve used the...
  5. HP computer won't wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP computer won't wake from sleep: This is the second occasion that my computer has had problems not waking up after going to sleep. I press the keyboard and mouse, and nothing works. It stopped working after I deleted/updated windows 10 to windows 11 on my computer. I’ve changed power settings, I’ve used the...
  6. Computer won't wake from sleep mode on occasion

Computer won't wake from sleep mode on occasion: Long story short, I have a copy of Windows 10 with the latest updates as of writing this on an Intel 10700K, 32Gb RAM, Asus 3080 ROG Strix OC and a Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Pro motherboard, Razer Deathadder wired mouse and a Corsair Strafe Mechanical RGB wired Keyboard. Most often...
  7. Computer won't wake from Sleep.

Computer won't wake from Sleep.: My computer won't wake from sleep. It is a clean install of windows Ver 1909 Build 18363.836. I have reinstalled several times. When I move the mouse or use the keyboard the power light stop blinking comes on steady, the fans start up, it checks the DVD player, the activity...
  8. Computer Won't Wake from Sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Won't Wake from Sleep: Hiya, Recently, my PC won't awaken from being asleep. When it's asleep and I press the power button, the fans all spin up (sounds like max rpm), but no display. This means I have to hold the power button to restart it. I have tried updating all the drivers but to no avail -...
  9. Multiple computers won't wake out of sleep mode/start in sleep mode

Multiple computers won't wake out of sleep mode/start in sleep mode: My computer would not boot up, and I tried everything I knew to get it to work to no avail. Got a new computer, everything was fine until - it went into sleep mode and wouldn't wake up. Reboot = sleep mode and won't wake up. All I have is a black screen. I've tried switching...
  10. Computer won't wake up from sleep

Computer won't wake up from sleep: I hear the computer turn back on and the light is on, but the screen is still black. My mouse and keyboard are unresponsive (can't turn backlight on). I have to do a hard shut down. When it's back on, it's like it woke up from sleep mode, not a fresh restart. This just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer wont wake windows 10

2. computer wont reopen on windows 10 when on standby

3. windows 10 1903 wont wake from sleep mode