Windows 10: Computer won't wake up

Discus and support Computer won't wake up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; A real simple solution when you hibernate the computer to get it to wake up open you tube. It may be annoying to do this but it's better than having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Margie Nelson, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Computer won't wake up

A real simple solution when you hibernate the computer to get it to wake up open you tube. It may be annoying to do this but it's better than having to go to a restart. Hopes this helps others with this f!#d up problem that Microsoft hasn't figured out to correct.

:)

Margie Nelson, Mar 15, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Mar 15, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Computer won't wake up

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Computer won't wake up

1. Computer won't wake up - Similar Threads - Computer won't wake

2. Computer wakes up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer wakes up from sleep.: Hi Since I updated my PC to v1903 few days back, my PC switches itself on. Since the first version of Windows 10 I must have going into Task Scheduler and disable the wake up timer of UpdateOrchestrator and also my harddiskvolume2. But with this new version of Windows, it...
  3. Computer wakes up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer wakes up: My computer keeps waking up on it's own after I put it to sleep. I am running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wakes-up/f04dadcd-e205-4f5d-b9c8-a4aab97f4895"
  4. Monitor won't wake up

Monitor won't wake up: Recently, I began to experience an issue where if the computer goes into sleep mode, I cannot get the monitor to wake up without restarting the whole system. I've tried multiple monitors, but they have the same issue. Also, it does not matter which connection I use, HDMI,...
  5. Problems waking up the computer

Problems waking up the computer: I have had problems waking up the computer. It sometimes it freezes before going to sleep completely that is with a black screen, keyboard and mouse lit but no keys will wake it up. I have to shut it off by holding the power button then turning it back on to reboot. Lately I...
  6. It Won't Wake Up! Again

in Windows 10 Support
    It Won't Wake Up! Again: If this is the wrong forum please move to the appropriate one. Yesterday my Dell Desktop refused to wake from sleep. Right click and the HDD sounds like it spins up but no monitor. I've made no changes to any settings and this just came out of the blue. Requires a Hard Power...
  7. Win 10 won't Wake up

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 won't Wake up: I have a Dell OptiPlex 9020 w/ Win10 Enterprise. When monitors sleep the machine will not wake. It is in a hard locked position and have to hard reboot the machine. The machine only locks up when the monitors are asleep. Hibernation and or Sleep has been turned off. Can...
  8. Computer won't wake up from sleep

Computer won't wake up from sleep: I hear the computer turn back on and the light is on, but the screen is still black. My mouse and keyboard are unresponsive (can't turn backlight on). I have to do a hard shut down. When it's back on, it's like it woke up from sleep mode, not a fresh restart. This just...
  9. Computer won't sleep consistently; keeps waking up

Computer won't sleep consistently; keeps waking up: My Windows 10 install won't stay asleep, and it's driving me mad. Sleeping used to work just fine back when I was running Win7. It would go to sleep when told, stay asleep until woken. Everything was great. Then it started waking up at random times. I did a lot of...
  10. Computer waking up on it's own.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer waking up on it's own.: I remember that there used to be a problem with 7 and up where the network card could wake up the computer if there was any activity detected by it and could be fixed by going into the device manager and unchecking the box "Allow this device to wake the computer". This is...