Windows 10: Computer works and doesn't react during sleep mode

Discus and support Computer works and doesn't react during sleep mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!I tried to fix performance problems on my laptop yesterday. The things I did:- Changed visualisation settings to best performance no see-through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KirillLirik, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Computer works and doesn't react during sleep mode

Hello!I tried to fix performance problems on my laptop yesterday. The things I did:- Changed visualisation settings to best performance no see-through windows, pixel font and so on- Disabeled OneDrive synchronisation for 24 hours- Updated CCleaner- Installed some updated INTEL drivers thet were not obligatory, but I thought that they can cause the problem not through CCleaner, but through default Windows updater- Tried to update some Realtek drivers by myself, but didn't succeed in it :]- Ran full computer scanning by Norton Internet Security- Installed Speccy, because laptop heated really

:)

KirillLirik, Jun 27, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Computer works and doesn't react during sleep mode [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 27, 2021
  3. sleep mode not working

Hi Ishmayel,

One of the possible causes why sleep mode is not working is due to a driver conflict. To rectify this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this

link

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and give us an update with the result.

Marilou Ser, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Bushka Win User

Computer works and doesn't react during sleep mode

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Computer works and doesn't react during sleep mode

1. Computer works and doesn't react during sleep mode - Similar Threads - Computer works doesn't

2. Sleep Mode doesn't Lock Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep Mode doesn't Lock Computer: Hi all,I just upgraded computers and therefore went from Windows 10 to 11. Windows 11's "Sleep" option doesn't seem to work the same way as it used to. When I use it, the computer just powers down, but its easily accessed by myself or anyone else maliciously if they just move...
  3. Sleep Mode doesn't Lock Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep Mode doesn't Lock Computer: Hi all,I just upgraded computers and therefore went from Windows 10 to 11. Windows 11's "Sleep" option doesn't seem to work the same way as it used to. When I use it, the computer just powers down, but its easily accessed by myself or anyone else maliciously if they just move...
  4. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown during Sleep Mode: My pc started to behave erratically when putting into sleep mode and then once opened it was shutdown. I have under no circumstances no idea why is it doing that when putting in sleep, not shut down especially when away for a couple of hours like 5 hours for example. One day...
  5. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shutdown during Sleep Mode: My pc started to behave erratically when putting into sleep mode and then once opened it was shutdown. I have under no circumstances no idea why is it doing that when putting in sleep, not shut down especially when away for a couple of hours like 5 hours for example. One day...
  6. Shutdown during Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Computer works and doesn't react while sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer works and doesn't react while sleep mode: Hello!I tried to fix performance problems on my laptop yesterday. The things I did:- Changed visualisation settings to best performance no see-through windows, pixel font and so on- Disabeled OneDrive synchronisation for 24 hours- Updated CCleaner- Installed some updated...
  8. Computer shuts down improperly during sleep mode

Computer shuts down improperly during sleep mode: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Lenovo laptop w/ Windows 10. Whenever I put the computer into sleep mode, it will shut down on its own after 30 minutes-1 hour. I find this out as I try to wake it up from sleep and it does not awake. When I turn it on, I can see that the...
  9. computer doesn't react to mouse or wireless mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer doesn't react to mouse or wireless mouse: when i turn my computer on to get to my log in screen i have to hit the ESC key before my wireless mouse would do it or the mouse pad from the laptop then once im log in and ready to go my both mouse will not click on any desktop icon or task bar icon i will have to CTRL...
  10. sleep mode doesn't work

sleep mode doesn't work: since a few days after having downloaded the last update, sleep mode as i point it doesnt 'remain as sleep i mean the monitor shut down but restart after a few minutes my platform is windows 10 home 95570