Windows 10: computer works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and is...

Discus and support computer works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer Lenovo works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and back. Very slow performance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulSchneider_874, Apr 6, 2020.

1. computer works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and is...

Computer Lenovo works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and back. Very slow performance.

:)

PaulSchneider_874, Apr 6, 2020

2. Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

It is frozen or just black screen in Safe mode ?
    might try to repair Windows by an installation DVD or a USB stick

little cat, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Harry9001 Win User
    Black Screen with working mouse cursor but not keyboard

Its a black screen with no menu or icons but you can move the mouse freely

Harry9001, Apr 6, 2020
  4. computer works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and is...

Black Screen in Safe Mode only!

I am having trouble getting into safe mode, after I type my password, I get a black screen with nothing on it, the screen is lit up but black. It works in normal mode just not Safe Mode, I Googled 'Windows 10 Safe Mode black screen' but only results show telling you to go into Safe Mode to fix the problem, there is nothing regarding this problem in safe mode alone. This is a Windows tablet so removing cables, uninstalling/reinstalling or trying a new video card is not possible here. Tweaking.com told me to restart into Safe Mode to use the application and now I am stuck, the program will not clear the safe mode flag from the boot until I run the program which I cannot because of this issue.

Ornithophilia, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

computer works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and is...

1. computer works good in safe mode but switches from working screen to black screen and is... - Similar Threads - computer works safe

2. Black screen after windows logo but computer works in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after windows logo but computer works in safe mode.: HelloSo my computer stopped booting in normal mode it goes to a black screen after the windows logo. It works fine in safe mode and I did clean boot which didn’t work. I factory reset the computer and it still has the same problem. Any help?Thank you...
  3. Black screen after windows logo but computer works in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after windows logo but computer works in safe mode.: HelloSo my computer stopped booting in normal mode it goes to a black screen after the windows logo. It works fine in safe mode and I did clean boot which didn’t work. I factory reset the computer and it still has the same problem. Any help?Thank you...
  4. Black screen after windows logo but computer works in safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode: Yesterday when I turned on my laptop, it freezed. And after a while it was just black screen. Now when I turn on after samsung logo, I input my login password, then it opens with a black screen with a cursor. I can hear the fan, that's means it's running. The lights of...
  6. Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with a cursor. Works perfectly in safe mode: Yesterday when I turned on my laptop, it freezed. And after a while it was just black screen. Now when I turn on after samsung logo, I input my login password, then it opens with a black screen with a cursor. I can hear the fan, that's means it's running. The lights of...
  7. Black screen in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen in safe mode.: Hello everyone, I tried to reset my PC thru the settings, and I got the message 'The ProfSvc service failed to sign-in/User profile cannot be loaded' when I tried to log in to my PC after the reset. Then I tried to boot it into safe mode, but I got a black screen. After that,...
  8. Black Screen Safe Mode not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen Safe Mode not working: My computer has the black screen of death after updating. I have tried every solution I have come across online and nothing has worked because I cant get into anything from safe mode. Yes I got into safe mode the proper way. When I’m in it, the screen is black except the...
  9. Black screen in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen in Safe Mode: Hello, I'm using Windows 10. I wanted to go to Safe Mode to solve some issues with Discord. I did so by pressing Restart while holding the Shift Key. The description says I should see a list with startup options. Instead, the screen is black and the monitor receives no...
  10. safe mode black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    safe mode black screen: Check your nearby greenback store, craft shop or garden center for little, decorative rocks to scatter on tables. It is apparent that the 104 LED cord on a waist higher shrub will lose the shrub in the midst of the lights. As we move towards a greener environment, the...