Windows 10: computer

Discus and support computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay couple more questions. If there are applications I do not use, can I delete them? If I delete certain applications, will my computer no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnnaBowman, Jun 5, 2019.

1. computer

Okay couple more questions. If there are applications I do not use, can I delete them? If I delete certain applications, will my computer no longer work? i just want to clear out stuff I no longer use/stuff I haven't ever used and don't click on. Because there is only so much space on a laptop and I do not understand anything besides typing lol. thank you for your help.

:)

AnnaBowman, Jun 5, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jun 5, 2019
  4. computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

computer

1. computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. Computer on but frozen on black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer on but frozen on black screen.: Just went to turn on laptop, it started up as usual and before it got to the initial login screen it went black and is frozen. The power button does nothing even when I hold it down. How can I restart my laptop? I tried ctrl-alt-delete but can't see the optiona to select...
  3. Computer on but frozen on black screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer on but frozen on black screen.: Just went to turn on laptop, it started up as usual and before it got to the initial login screen it went black and is frozen. The power button does nothing even when I hold it down. How can I restart my laptop? I tried ctrl-alt-delete but can't see the optiona to select...
  4. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  5. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  6. I want Microsoft edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want Microsoft edge off of my computer: Its constantly running in the background ive been cleaning up my pc and cannot figure out how to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-microsoft-edge-off-of-my-computer/7c652976-2e76-457e-8581-e2acf0f49745
  7. I want Microsoft edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Microsoft edge off of my computer: Its constantly running in the background ive been cleaning up my pc and cannot figure out how to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-microsoft-edge-off-of-my-computer/7c652976-2e76-457e-8581-e2acf0f49745
  8. I want Microsoft edge off of my computer

9. My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep: I have tried the following:1 Gone into device manager and uninstalled the USB composite device associated with the Bluetooth mouse and reinstalled it2 Gone into device manager, right clicked on HID-compliant mouse, clicked on Properties, clicked on Power Management, unchecked...
  10. My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep

My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep: I have tried the following:1 Gone into device manager and uninstalled the USB composite device associated with the Bluetooth mouse and reinstalled it2 Gone into device manager, right clicked on HID-compliant mouse, clicked on Properties, clicked on Power Management, unchecked...