Windows 10: Computer

Discus and support Computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is my start up so slow in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer/daa37b23-8b51-4c6e-be70-fa4604c5d9a2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MargaretSinclair-Jones1, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Computer

Why is my start up so slow in Windows 10?

:)

MargaretSinclair-Jones1, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 12, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Computer

1. Computer - Similar Threads - Computer

2. My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep: I have tried the following:1 Gone into device manager and uninstalled the USB composite device associated with the Bluetooth mouse and reinstalled it2 Gone into device manager, right clicked on HID-compliant mouse, clicked on Properties, clicked on Power Management, unchecked...
  3. My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep: I have tried the following:1 Gone into device manager and uninstalled the USB composite device associated with the Bluetooth mouse and reinstalled it2 Gone into device manager, right clicked on HID-compliant mouse, clicked on Properties, clicked on Power Management, unchecked...
  4. Computer Docking Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Docking Issue: I'm suddenly having difficulty accessing my applications when I dock my laptop to a monitor. I'm having difficulty accessing Teams and even my Excel is buggy and unusable when I am docked. This is happing on different docks. Please advise. Thanks!...
  5. Computer Docking Issue

Computer Docking Issue: I'm suddenly having difficulty accessing my applications when I dock my laptop to a monitor. I'm having difficulty accessing Teams and even my Excel is buggy and unusable when I am docked. This is happing on different docks. Please advise. Thanks!...
  6. Windows 10 computer won’t activate software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 computer won’t activate software: After window 10 automatic updates the computer will not run any softeare application. It will boot to generic windows screen, but wiill not load profile or run any app....
  7. Windows 10 computer won’t activate software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 computer won’t activate software: After window 10 automatic updates the computer will not run any softeare application. It will boot to generic windows screen, but wiill not load profile or run any app....
  8. Windows 10 computer won’t activate software

9. File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...: I tried all the fixes suggested online, but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-folders-andor-tabs-are-not-restored/b66f1254-4f39-400f-81bd-f8b32b7e2112
  10. File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...

File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...: I tried all the fixes suggested online, but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-folders-andor-tabs-are-not-restored/b66f1254-4f39-400f-81bd-f8b32b7e2112