Windows 10: computer

Discus and support computer in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So I would sometimes leave my computer alone for a bit 10-20 minutes. This would be fine, however, when I come back the screen has shut off. The screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DineshTamang1, Jun 19, 2020.

1. computer

So I would sometimes leave my computer alone for a bit 10-20 minutes. This would be fine, however, when I come back the screen has shut off. The screen shutting off is not the issue though, the problem is that the computer will be so hot that it would burn my hand. This is confusing because I don't know why it heating this much, and it can not be good for the battery of the computer. I would have the computer on because I would be watching youtube. I would pause the video and then go take a shower. 10 minutes later the computer would be turned off, the fans, the screen, the touchpad, and keyboard. I would have to hold the power button for some time and then it would turn on. However, even though it seems to be all powered off by itself, the computer is extremely hot and the battery completely drained. Since the computer turned off the fan, the heat of the computer would get hotter and hotter. My best guess to what's happening is that the computer is still running applications and not turning them off when it turns off, and since the cooling fans would be turned off the computer would heat. However, I am too inexperienced on computers to know what is actually happening and would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me why this is happening. Thank you for your time!

For any further question please text me, email me, or just reply to this.

Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Phone: 717-963-1862

:)

DineshTamang1, Jun 19, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jun 19, 2020
  4. computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

computer

1. computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  3. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  4. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen: My computer says working on updates 0% complete then it will say restarting and it never does, I end up having for hold the power button down to shut it down and it will run like normal but this time I have done everything from force shutdown to unplugging the whole thing, it...
  6. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen: My computer says working on updates 0% complete then it will say restarting and it never does, I end up having for hold the power button down to shut it down and it will run like normal but this time I have done everything from force shutdown to unplugging the whole thing, it...
  7. Caps Lock On/Off notification on my HP computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock On/Off notification on my HP computer: I was watching a Youtube video, when suddenly this random caps lock notification popped up. I already tried Command Prompt and Settings, Nothing worked. This is an HP computer if that helps....
  8. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

9. Caps Lock On/Off notification on my HP computer

Caps Lock On/Off notification on my HP computer: I was watching a Youtube video, when suddenly this random caps lock notification popped up. I already tried Command Prompt and Settings, Nothing worked. This is an HP computer if that helps....
  10. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....