Windows 10: Computer

Discus and support Computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I am installing Windows 11 on my computer, which is compatible with Windows 11, my computer is undoing changes made to the computer. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VVthe lion, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Computer

When I am installing Windows 11 on my computer, which is compatible with Windows 11, my computer is undoing changes made to the computer. Please help me solve this issue

:)

VVthe lion, Oct 21, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Computer

1. Computer - Similar Threads - Computer

2. My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?: Ive been trying to play games on steam, but nothing is working! I just paid 1.7k for this computer last week and it's already having problems...
  3. My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games on Steam owont open, is that an issue with steam or just the computer itself?: Ive been trying to play games on steam, but nothing is working! I just paid 1.7k for this computer last week and it's already having problems...
  4. I managed to get myself Locke four of my computer after putting it in diagnostic mode, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I managed to get myself Locke four of my computer after putting it in diagnostic mode, and...: I’ve tried some of the online advice, and scrolled through the other threads with people having similar issues, but I couldn’t get anything to work.Do you have any advice on how to get Windows 11 out of diagnostic mode?The reason I can’t sign in is because it can’t retrieve...
  5. I managed to get myself Locke four of my computer after putting it in diagnostic mode, and...

I managed to get myself Locke four of my computer after putting it in diagnostic mode, and...: I’ve tried some of the online advice, and scrolled through the other threads with people having similar issues, but I couldn’t get anything to work.Do you have any advice on how to get Windows 11 out of diagnostic mode?The reason I can’t sign in is because it can’t retrieve...
  6. iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced: This is the reliability report I pulled up after I had an IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod. I cannot find any additional information regarding the technical details listed in the hardware failures listed. For further context in the reports and dates shown, I was not in possession...
  7. iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced

iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced: This is the reliability report I pulled up after I had an IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod. I cannot find any additional information regarding the technical details listed in the hardware failures listed. For further context in the reports and dates shown, I was not in possession...
  8. USB microphone stays powered when computer is shut down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB microphone stays powered when computer is shut down?: I recently got a new computer, and I notice that when I shut it down the red power light on my Blue Yeti stays on, but the device isn't on? I don't hear anything from it as I have my headphones plugged into it. But the light does turn off when I flip the the power switch on...
  9. Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer: I started my computer and one icon popped up, and I had a few on there, I can't get more to show up even the trash isn't in there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-one-of-my-icons-popped-up-when-i-started-my/b3612eb5-a093-4f7f-88fa-1b4e1c4955b8
  10. Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer

Only one of my icons popped up when i started my computer: I started my computer and one icon popped up, and I had a few on there, I can't get more to show up even the trash isn't in there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-one-of-my-icons-popped-up-when-i-started-my/b3612eb5-a093-4f7f-88fa-1b4e1c4955b8