Windows 10: computere won't wake up from 'sleep' mode

Discus and support computere won't wake up from 'sleep' mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when computer put to sleep or sleeps automatically it many times won't wake up from this mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Pj1812, May 30, 2019.

1. Pj1812 Win User

computere won't wake up from 'sleep' mode

when computer put to sleep or sleeps automatically it many times won't wake up from this mode

:)

Pj1812, May 30, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, May 30, 2019
  3. Robert Aldwinckle on forums, May 30, 2019
  4. zukisocks Win User

Sleep Mode... It won't wake up!

computer wont wake up in Vista

thanks, The problem was that on hitting ESC or any key on the keyboard wont wake up the PC either. This seems to be a common problem with Vista from the posts here.
    When I pressed the power button funnily enough, it woke up - then I disabled the mouse ability to wake up as you said. I am not sure what the difference is between hibernate and sleep mode. I pressed start and hit sleep last time, perhaps this time I will try hitting hibernate instead. Mind I shouldnt have to do this then I am manually putting it in hibernate or sleep - isnt it supposed to go into sleep mode itself?
    Sometimes I am glad I still have Wndows XP and my other PC hee.

zukisocks, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. computere won't wake up from 'sleep' mode - Similar Threads - computere won't wake

2. Wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake up from sleep mode: I am using a Dell Precision M4800 and the most recent W10 updates. For some time I have been interested in using the 'sleep' mode but have not used it yet. The reason being that I cannot find instructions anywhere on how to 'wake' the machine up when I wish to work again....
  3. Lenovo laptop won't wake up from sleep mode.

Lenovo laptop won't wake up from sleep mode.: Hello, people. My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode. If i leave it on for 30 minutes without touching the mouse or the keyboard, it will go automatically into sleep mode. If I do not move the mouse in 5 minutes after it giving me the black screen, it will not wake up...
  4. PC won't wake up from sleep mode

PC won't wake up from sleep mode: After my PC goes to sleep it won't wake up no matter which button I press when I'm trying to resume my work. The only option is to restart the PC by pressing the Power button. Please, pay attention to this issue as it is going on for months and many other users have...
  5. waking up from sleep mode

waking up from sleep mode: I delayed installing latest updates until yesterday. After doing so it now takes about 30 seconds for screen to turn on after being in sleep mode. Took less than 5 sec. before. What is happening?. Not critical but there appears to be something wrong in latest updates. Are...
  6. waking up from sleep mode

waking up from sleep mode: I was playing game in my laptop around one hour after i put my laptop in sleep mode, my laptop has been having issues with waking up from sleep mode. I currently have an HP model number is 15-ac119TX and power button does absolutely nothing anymore, and the screen remains...
  7. Wake up from sleep mode

Wake up from sleep mode: Using a Acer desktop with the latest version of Windows 10. My monitor will not wake from the sleep mode. Montior is a HP w17e. Pc is set to sleep after 20 minutes and monitor is set to never sleep but goes to sleep when PC does. PC will wake just fine but monitor will...
  8. waking up from sleep mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    waking up from sleep mode: how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-from-sleep-mode/b4ff1b9a-ea46-4a3a-975c-1d05f338aeae"
  9. PC won't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't wake up from sleep mode: Did look trough the forum, but no solution PC won't respond from mouse or keyboard when in sleep mode. Did unchecked and rechecked the USB device "allow the device to wake up" Pressing the power switch will restart pc in a fresh boot-up, All files closed. No error message....
  10. Not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Not wake up from sleep mode: My box does not wake up from "sleep" mode. I tried wake-up with keyboard and power button, but not worked. The psecs of my box is here; OS: windows 10 pro x64 CPU: i7-920 Motherboard: Asus P5X58D Premium Memory: G Skill F3-12800CL9-2GBNQ 2G x 6 Graphics Card(s): Nvidia...