Windows 10: Computers bought from the MS Store have no "bloatware"?

Discus and support Computers bought from the MS Store have no "bloatware"? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I used to see this prominently displayed on the Store website. But not now. Has their policy changed? Is it just as well to manually uninstall OEM... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Grandpa Jim, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Computers bought from the MS Store have no "bloatware"?

I used to see this prominently displayed on the Store website. But not now. Has their policy changed?

Is it just as well to manually uninstall OEM programs?

:)

Grandpa Jim, Sep 26, 2019
  2. LL-1023 Win User

MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Sep 26, 2019
  3. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Sep 26, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

Computers bought from the MS Store have no "bloatware"?

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Computers bought from the MS Store have no "bloatware"?

1. Computers bought from the MS Store have no "bloatware"? - Similar Threads - Computers bought Store

2. Bought a new computer but can't use it due to not having an MS account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a new computer but can't use it due to not having an MS account...: Bought a new computer but can't use it due to not having an MS account...the dialogue will not accept a code or new password...either by phone or email... I'm logged in here using my old computer due to verification by phone...but no real MS account password yet... I need to...
  3. Bought a new computer but can't use it due to not having an MS account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a new computer but can't use it due to not having an MS account...: Bought a new computer but can't use it due to not having an MS account...the dialogue will not accept a code or new password...either by phone or email... I'm logged in here using my old computer due to verification by phone...but no real MS account password yet... I need to...
  4. Forticlient from MS Store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forticlient from MS Store: HI all, Upon installation of the Forticlient app from appstore, my setting froze when i tried to access the VPN settings. Proceed to uninstalled and download from web and VPN is working now, but there is still a very obvious lag when i try to access VPN, Wifi, mobile hotspot...
  5. Transfer a license bought in MS store from a MS account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer a license bought in MS store from a MS account to another: Hi, so months ago I bought a license for Dolby Atmos in one MS account but now I want to close that account and transfer this license to my new MS account. Is there a way to do it?...
  6. MS photo will not install from MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS photo will not install from MS Store: MS Photo will not install from Store to my windows 10 PC. It downloads about 1 MB installs a 16kb executable and then stops. this just hap[pened today after I got the error message that MS Photo app isn't started. Tried the same BS to repair, reset, update, delete uisng...
  7. I have bought an app and am unable to install from the store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought an app and am unable to install from the store.: I have bought standard Minecraft from the Microsoft store and my account recognizes that i own the game but when i go to install it on my windows 10 laptop i cant get my device to come up as available. I've checked system requirements, updates, settings that i understand and...
  8. Bought from MS Store BUT NO LICENCE KEY came

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought from MS Store BUT NO LICENCE KEY came: I have a new PC with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Since I need Windows 10 PRO I went to MS STORE and bought the Upgrade. It all went well. BUT THERE IS NO LICENCE KEY with the purchase. The system says "Windows is not activated" and problem shooting says "cannot be...
  9. Remove\prevent bloatware from Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove\prevent bloatware from Store: Hi, While in Sysprep audit mode what is the cleanest way to remove the bloatware that MS inists upon installing from the Store? I have seen a few different scripts and the goal is to remove this crap and prevent it from returning. So assuming there is a good way of doing...
  10. Sysprep audit mode - remove\prevent bloatware from Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Sysprep audit mode - remove\prevent bloatware from Store: Hi, While in Sysprep audit mode what is the cleanest way to remove the bloatware that MS inists upon installing from the Store? I have seen a few different scripts and the goal is to remove this crap and prevent it from returning. So assuming there is a good way of doing...