Windows 10: Computers Breached/hacked/hijacked

Discus and support Computers Breached/hacked/hijacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computers have been breached/hacked/hijacked. I have been told this can never be corrected. I have reported this to local law enforcement who said... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WindyF, Jun 13, 2019.

1. WindyF Win User

Computers Breached/hacked/hijacked

My computers have been breached/hacked/hijacked. I have been told this can never be corrected. I have reported this to local law enforcement who said they can only document that I reported it. I also reported to the State Bureau of Investigation who told me there is nothing that can be done about it. Next I reported to the FBI and have not heard back from them. Does anyone know of a high tech professional that can really help me? I have already had 13 of these fail and spent over $600. Thank you for your help.

:)

WindyF, Jun 13, 2019

2. Browser hijacked by safesurfs.com Malware

After reading what you went through I would strongly suggest you read the advice of Monkey57 and try his steps. Normally

Browser hijackers
    don't show this kind of behavior and more could be going on. Normally I don't suggest Resetting your computer but in this case....

Yuri Pustjens, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Security Breach / Hacking Windows 10

I keep getting a phone call every time I get on my computer that says I have a security breach and something about I need to call a 855 number and when I do I am told that I will have to pay money to them to remove the breach... This smells like a scam
    to me.

bernie6911, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Computers Breached/hacked/hijacked

1. Computers Breached/hacked/hijacked - Similar Threads - Computers Breached hacked

2. Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly: My home wifi system, which only has a few devices on it, has been repeatedly hijacked, monitored and hacked. At one point I am pretty sure they actually moved the admin role to a virtual system device. I delete their changes, reinstall Windows and they come back. I called...
  3. Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly: My home wifi system, which only has a few devices on it, has been repeatedly hijacked, monitored and hacked. At one point I am pretty sure they actually moved the admin role to a virtual system device. I delete their changes, reinstall Windows and they come back. I called...
  4. Home Network Hacked and Hijacked Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. hijacked computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hijacked computer: How can I tell if someone hijacked my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hijacked-computer/56d15fc4-bb49-4535-8d35-7cb87832637e
  6. hijacked computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hijacked computer: How can I tell if someone hijacked my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hijacked-computer/56d15fc4-bb49-4535-8d35-7cb87832637e
  7. hijacked computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. NordVPN network hacked by third party provider breach

in Windows 10 News
    NordVPN network hacked by third party provider breach: We understand the security concerns that arose from the information found online by security researchers and will address them in detail here. A few months ago, we became aware that, on March 2018, one of the datacenters in Finland we had been renting our servers from was...
  9. Windows Hijacks Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Hijacks Computer: Windows still has a bug that forces your computer to use 100% of the disk, and this has ruined more than 1 HDDs. I recently upgraded to an SSD and I still have problems. Most recently my computer becomes very slow and when I open task manager it says 100% disk usage for a...
  10. Microsoft is hijacking my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft is hijacking my computer: It has been months now since the latest Windows 10 upgrade and I am going in circles with this upgrade. It barely finished installing it that it starts downloading again, slows down my computer, not allowing me to work, practically hijacking my computer. I have had...