Windows 10: Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game

Discus and support Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For a few days now I’ve been having a problem where if I launch any game, the internet connection tanks, and only the PCs connection. My phone and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CyberWlf, Jan 31, 2022.

1. CyberWlf Win User

Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game

For a few days now I’ve been having a problem where if I launch any game, the internet connection tanks, and only the PCs connection. My phone and other devices are still connecting perfect but on my pc I read 999ms ping and higher. It also stays bad for a couple hours after I open the game too. It only happens when I open any game. I’ve tried installing new drivers, messing with my internet settings, fixing corrupted files, and yet the issue persists. Any ideas?

:)

CyberWlf, Jan 31, 2022
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 31, 2022
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jan 31, 2022
  4. Jay Jap Win User

the calling would crash the whole internet connect

Hi,

I would like to ask more information regarding the issue to better assist you:

1. What changes have been made on the computer before this issue start?
    2. When you say crash, does it disconnect the computer from the internet or the whole system crashes?
    3. Does it have an error message?
    4. It is possible that an antivirus or malware-prevention software might prevent you from getting connected so with that, do you have a third-party antivirus or malware protection program installed in the computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter to isolate the issue. Here's how:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    2. Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

You can also perform the troubleshooting steps in this article to determine the root cause of the problem.

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 31, 2022
Thema:

1. Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game - Similar Threads - Computer’s internet connection

2. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  3. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  4. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  5. Crashes when launching games

Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  6. Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game: For a few days now I’ve been having a problem where if I launch any game, the internet connection tanks, and only the PCs connection. My phone and other devices are still connecting perfect but on my pc I read 999ms ping and higher. It also stays bad for a couple hours after...
  7. Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game: For a few days now I’ve been having a problem where if I launch any game, the internet connection tanks, and only the PCs connection. My phone and other devices are still connecting perfect but on my pc I read 999ms ping and higher. It also stays bad for a couple hours after...
  8. apps/ games crashing when launching

apps/ games crashing when launching: i have a lenovo ideapad 3. wehnever i laucnh chrome or edge it crashes. there is no malware in my computer. any idea how to fix this? computer details: Lenovo ideapad 3, windows 11 core I3 10th gen, 8gb ram...
  9. Connecting to internet crashes computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to internet crashes computer: my laptop crashes every time I connect to the internet. More specifically, it crashes whenever DCOM tries to run. So its fine until an application that uses internet tries to open and use the internet, like a browser. The stop code is usually WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and it...
  10. Computer crashed when launching game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed when launching game: Hey microsoft im contacing you because of a recent issue on my computer. So i was launching Tom clancys rainbow six siege the high quality version and my computer blue screened with no error code what do i do?...