Windows 10: Computers linked together

Discus and support Computers linked together in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I operate a small non profit. I bought laptops for my staff. when I started them up I signed into my Microsoft account to install windows and activate... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SonyaCraig, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Computers linked together

I operate a small non profit. I bought laptops for my staff. when I started them up I signed into my Microsoft account to install windows and activate the office 365. now all the computers have the same desktop and files as my computer. how can I separate these and avoid this?

:)

SonyaCraig, Apr 23, 2020
  2. rizzo Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

Overclocking is very easy with the c2d's. There are some good guides out there. Just search in the oc section here and there should be links & info.

rizzo, Apr 23, 2020
  3. weybrew Win User
    All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

Computers linked together [​IMG]

Computers linked together [​IMG]

weybrew, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Computers linked together

Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Computers linked together

1. Computers linked together - Similar Threads - Computers linked together

2. computers linking

in Windows 10 Customization
    computers linking: I recently got a job and was given a laptop to do work on and to setup the laptop I used my personal email to set it up which was the same as email I used to set up my personal pc. At some point while using my personal pc I see the background changed to the one from my work...
  3. computers linking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computers linking: I recently got a job and was given a laptop to do work on and to setup the laptop I used my personal email to set it up which was the same as email I used to set up my personal pc. At some point while using my personal pc I see the background changed to the one from my work...
  4. computers linking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Linking on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking on computer: I want to play Roblox with my friend, but I have an Xbox and he has a computer. I can't join him because his accounts aren't linked. How can he link his Microsoft account to his Roblox account?...
  6. Windows 10 computers networked together

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 computers networked together: I have 3 windows 10 computers networked together; do I use the same Microsoft account with each of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-computers-networked-together/5ec3ea80-a706-4495-a773-3f4c29a2dcca
  7. Closer Together . . .

Closer Together . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. I just, reset my computer. And. there's one thing. I don't know how to do? How do you, change the spacing. Between, the desktop icons? They're, very far apart. I want to get them closer. That's it. Thanks for reading ....
  8. Un-link computers

Un-link computers: We have two computers both with Windows 10. One’s a work computer the other is a school computer for my son. When I download anything on the work computer or put it on my desktop it shows up on my sons school computer and vice versa. When you remove anything from one it...
  9. linking my computers

linking my computers: I have 3 computers and soon to be four in my office. At the moment 2 are desktop PCs running Windows 10 pro and a new Mac high end desktop. I cannot link them to share printers and have wasted about a day trying to sort it. We have very good new Wifi on NBN with average...
  10. Undo 2 x email accounts added to Outlook accidentally linked together

in Browsers and Email
    Undo 2 x email accounts added to Outlook accidentally linked together: A couple of days ago I upgraded my HP Pavilion TS15 Laptop OS from the free MS Windows 10 Home version, with a purchased 2013 version of Windows 10 Professional. MS Office 2013 came with the package, and that included the email application, Outlook 2013. I have four x...