Windows 10: Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in

Discus and support Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an HP desktop computer and it has been working well until today, I was using it today just fine, I turned it off, and then turned it on and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alejandrosquid, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in

I have an HP desktop computer and it has been working well until today, I was using it today just fine, I turned it off, and then turned it on and it loads the the HP logo and the swirling white dots in the bottom but after that it stays in a dark screen. I have tried turning off my computer and restarting but it never goes to the account sign in. I have no idea what to do and I really need my computer to work in order to do my work. What can i do to fix it?

submitted by /u/alejandrosquid
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alejandrosquid, Sep 27, 2020

2. cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

cant load texas poker screen stays dark and wont let me play

davidkerry1, Sep 27, 2020
  3. pandaxWP Win User
    Can´t load pictures in search

When I use search (cortana or typing, doesn´t matter) to look for pictures they don´t load. They are just stuck on the black loading screen with the loading circle rolling and nothing happens. I have Lumia 950 and as far as I know I have the latest upgrades.
    This problem didn´t disappear even after I erased my phone and restored factory settings.
    Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in 91cd2b8f-cc2b-420e-8272-24edd957ecd0.png

pandaxWP, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in

Windows 10 does not boot, stays in load screen

Hi Francisco,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in

1. Computers loads but stays in dark screen, doesn't load to sign in - Similar Threads - Computers loads stays

2. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  3. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  4. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything: Hello I have windows 10 Education: from when I was studying a few years from that now idk if that affects the account or something cause I'm no longer a student idk that's why I'm mentioning it I really never payed too much attention to the Update function cause everything...
  6. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything: Hello I have windows 10 Education: from when I was studying a few years from that now idk if that affects the account or something cause I'm no longer a student idk that's why I'm mentioning it I really never payed too much attention to the Update function cause everything...
  7. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BIOS screen doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS screen doesn't load: When I am afk for a longer time, the systems goes on standby. The screen is black. Generally I just press the power button and I am on the normal Windows screen from where I enter Windows. However today when I pressed the power button, nothing happened and the screen stayed...
  9. After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After signing in Windows doesn't load and screen blink's: My screen starts blinking after I sign in in my windows 10, and nothing loads. Booting in Safe mode is also like that. My screen panel is fine, it loads all colors and stuff, but my windows doesn't load after I sign in! Troubleshooting startup repair also says it can't...
  10. Screen doesn't load fully

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen doesn't load fully: Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control...