Windows 10: computers on the network are going into lock mode

Discus and support computers on the network are going into lock mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; we have had several computers that have started turning on screen savers and have to be unlocked. we have not turned this on and it is still turned off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by dtrammell, Mar 17, 2022.

1. dtrammell Win User

computers on the network are going into lock mode

we have had several computers that have started turning on screen savers and have to be unlocked. we have not turned this on and it is still turned off as far as power saving. some users 2 minutes some 30 seconds.has an update been pushed out?

:)

dtrammell, Mar 17, 2022

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 17, 2022
  3. Failed to start in Safe Mode with Networking

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the step in the below link and check if that helps.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

After following the steps in the above link, next is to Choose the option "Safe Mode with Networking" from the listed option.

Post back if you need further assistance, We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 17, 2022
  4. computers on the network are going into lock mode

Safe mode with networking

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: Is it a wired or wireless connection?

Sometimes it might not work since safe mode allows only a minimum drivers.

I would suggest you run the Network Troubleshooter and see if it fixes your issue.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”
    • Click on Network Adapter. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

computers on the network are going into lock mode

1. computers on the network are going into lock mode - Similar Threads - computers network are

2. Computer wont go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer wont go to sleep mode: My PC wont go into sleep mode, even if i actively press the go to sleep button. Using powercfg /requests commands i get the following message:[DRIVER] Realtek High Definition Audio INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0274&SUBSYS_103C8928&REV_1000\5&305977d9&0&0001 An audio stream...
  3. computers on the network are going into lock mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computers on the network are going into lock mode: we have had several computers that have started turning on screen savers and have to be unlocked. we have not turned this on and it is still turned off as far as power saving. some users 2 minutes some 30 seconds.has an update been pushed out?...
  4. computers on the network are going into lock mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computers on the network are going into lock mode: we have had several computers that have started turning on screen savers and have to be unlocked. we have not turned this on and it is still turned off as far as power saving. some users 2 minutes some 30 seconds.has an update been pushed out?...
  5. Computer will not go into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not go into sleep mode: Please Help!!! My HP All In One 24-f0xx will not go into sleep mode by itself. The hard drive keeps running. If you select power then sleep that function works. I have updated all the drivers and changed the sleep mode option No Help. I have also ran SFC no issues found. In...
  6. Computer will not go into sleep mode

Computer will not go into sleep mode: Computer will not go into sleep mode. I have tried everything and adjusted everything and it will not sleep. The monitor does go into sleep mode, but the computer will not. I have adjusted all the settings in power and sleep section and nothing works. This just started a few...
  7. Windows10 Shows Locking and go to sleep mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows10 Shows Locking and go to sleep mode: [IMG] My laptop shows this screen continuesly going to sleep mood. How can i solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-shows-locking-and-go-to-sleep-mode/703c66e5-b9c8-454e-9a8b-8e02ec603b0c
  8. Computer going to “locking” screen

Computer going to “locking” screen: Hello, i’m not sure what info is needed but I do indeed have a windows computer, but when my battery is low, not dead, it randomly shows a blue screen that says “locking” also it shows “hibernating” too, then it goes black, i’ve been looking this up for awhile and i’ve found...
  9. Computer is randomly going into sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer is randomly going into sleep mode.: Event logs show it as user S-1-5-19, a non-named user account. Below is the event. This happens often. <EventID>1</EventID> <Version>3</Version> <Level>4</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated...
  10. computer going into sleep mode,

computer going into sleep mode,: I have to reboot to fix. Lexapro PC goes black in the middle of working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-going-into-sleep-mode/1b3ee20d-4486-45a2-a519-08daef97d341