Windows 10: Computing just gets more time consuming

Discus and support Computing just gets more time consuming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why do consumers have to do all the hard work? I have spent hours trying to find out a . Why blue tooth disappeared , why the printer will not connect,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LouiseHannah, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Computing just gets more time consuming

Why do consumers have to do all the hard work? I have spent hours trying to find out a . Why blue tooth disappeared , why the printer will not connect, checking drivers, searching the web... it really isn't good enough!

:)

LouiseHannah, Feb 9, 2023

2. Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 9, 2023
  4. John Sarc Win User

Computing just gets more time consuming

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Computing just gets more time consuming

1. Computing just gets more time consuming - Similar Threads - Computing gets more

2. Computing just gets more time consuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computing just gets more time consuming: Why do consumers have to do all the hard work? I have spent hours trying to find out a . Why blue tooth disappeared , why the printer will not connect, checking drivers, searching the web... it really isn't good enough!...
  3. Computing just gets more time consuming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computing just gets more time consuming: Why do consumers have to do all the hard work? I have spent hours trying to find out a . Why blue tooth disappeared , why the printer will not connect, checking drivers, searching the web... it really isn't good enough!...
  4. getting more and more happening a few times a night now....please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting more and more happening a few times a night now....please help: the link to mini dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHgAJu3gAgfxRRPvGzZphjnl_v6?e=YkryhD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-more-and-more-happening-a-few-times-a/9b0a1914-7ec4-45d3-9b31-29baa074d76c
  5. System consume more data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System consume more data: Every time I check the built in data usage information under PC settings, I find 3-4 gbs of data usage for "system". I'm running windows 10 home edition, connected by mobile hotspot and have disabled all background apps and data collection. I have also disabled the window...
  6. System consuming a little more CPU frequently causing computer to lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System consuming a little more CPU frequently causing computer to lag: My computer is consuming more cpu frequently which changes from 0% to 50 % and cause to system lag and also make warning sounds.When I restart the computer , it works for a day and again the problem persists. I have been facing this since last month and opted for solution by...
  7. Child user of Microsoft Family can consume more screen time than configured

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child user of Microsoft Family can consume more screen time than configured: Screen time is limited to 28 hours and 30 minutes but the child is able to consume 90 hours and 50 minutes which is much more than his parents want him to use...
  8. Screen time limits - child cant request more time ad they just keep getting an error message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time limits - child cant request more time ad they just keep getting an error message: Hi I have set screen time limits of my child's laptop and they have always been able to ask for more and I get an email to authorise it and it seemed to work fine. But for the last 2 days when they click on request more time is comes up with an error message saying we are...
  9. c dive consuming more space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    c dive consuming more space: why my c drive is taking more space than the files it contains?in c drive properties it was showing that used space was 48.2gb,i have cleared system restore point files also it freed about 10 gb but previously it was 58gb used space. can anyone help me with this?[ATTACH]...
  10. Computer started to get more laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer started to get more laggy: Hi all, Does anyone know how to fix my problem? One year ago, the computer was installed with Windows 7 and was upgraded to Windows 10. About 3 months ago, the computer ran fine, and even the startup time was <10sec. 2 weeks ago, I got a virus and quickly deleted it...