Windows 10: Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer

Discus and support Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Lite, the stripped-down version of Windows 10 for dual-screen and Chromebook-like devices is reportedly launching later this year. As per the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 22, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer

Windows Lite, the stripped-down version of Windows 10 for dual-screen and Chromebook-like devices is reportedly launching later this year. As per the rumours, Microsoft wants to retain the familiar Windows 10 approach but the operating system will feature a more straightforward interface, allowing the OEMs to include Lite OS in affordable and dual-screen devices.

Windows Lite would support the new dual-screen devices and Microsoft’s long rumoured Centaurus will also run Lite out of the box.

It is likely that Windows Lite will ship with a new File Explorer and Microsoft may extend aesthetic style to the File Explorer. We’ll get our first glimpse of Windows Lite later this year or early next year, but rumours have dropped some pretty big hints about Windows Lite.

A concept designer has now come up with a new vision for File Explorer. A new concept posted by Cage Ata shows us a reimagined File Explorer for Windows Lite-powered dual-screen device.

The conceptual File Explorer offers an activity hub that shows cloud storage apps like OneDrive and their usage.

Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer File-Explorer-concept.jpg
    Image Courtesy: Cage Ata

The concept also imagines a Review Mode for Explorer to allow you to select or group multiple files before they are moved, copied or edited. Finally, it imagines a creative feature that would allow users to drag and drop your files to any position within the side canvas you would like.

Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer File-manager-concept.jpg
    Image Courtesy: Cage Ata

It is made in line with Fluent Design guidelines and it does look beautiful. The focus of concepts is on user interface and they don’t care about the UX.

The post Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2019
  3. rfrharbin Win User
    lost Lite-on CD/DVD burner suddenly

My CD/DVD burner disappeared from the File Explorer, Device Manager, and Computer management two days ago. Today I found it in the device manager by looking under "hidden devices". Following instructions from the Microsoft site I uninstalled the driver and restarted the computer as instructed but this failed and now the device doesn't show under the Device Manager-DVD/CD-ROM devices. I have googled all over to find a driver for it. {Lite-on iHAS324-09A} . Even Lite-on wants me to buy a program to detect and update my drivers and if Lite-on has the drivers on site I sure can't find any. I expect that I could likely buy a new CD/DVD burner just as cheap. I downloaded a couple but have yet to see the CD/DVD burner listed. I am dual booted and it did show In Linux Mint and I could look at a CD's contents. I have spent hours on this and now am completely lost as to what to do next.

Lite-on iHAS324-09 A bought in 2009

Any ideas?

rfrharbin, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer

1. Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer - Similar Threads - Concept shows off

2. Windows Lite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Lite: Will ever Microsoft build a slim and basic versions of Windows? I miss the lightning speed and simplicity of Windows XP, Windows now is stuffed with unnecessary programs, that are already devouring the PC resources, slowing everything down. Will we get the windows we hope...
  3. Microsoft shows off its concept for Windows 10’s new Start Menu

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off its concept for Windows 10’s new Start Menu: Windows 10 appears to be in the process of design overhaul with modern icons, improved Start Menu, and more Fluent Design goodness. Windows 10 has officially received the new modern icons and the company has released a video in celebration of this milestone. In the same...
  4. windows lite

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows lite: can u make windows 10 lite because windows 10 is using 2gb of ram at idle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lite/85c907ab-8c3e-4ba7-ba58-2627226e62bb
  5. Microsoft’s patent shows off dual-screen device with flexible stylus

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s patent shows off dual-screen device with flexible stylus: Years later after cancelling the dual-screen Courier device, Microsoft is said to be working on a new lineup of foldable mobile devices. Multiple patents have been spotted on the internet and all implies that Microsoft hasn’t totally given up on the idea of dual-screen...
  6. Patent shows off another dual-screen device from Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Patent shows off another dual-screen device from Microsoft: The foldable devices are in vogue this year with companies like Samsung, Huawei unveiling their foldable display mobile devices. Microsoft is also said to be working on its own foldable device and a new version of Windows optimized for such form factors. A new patent from...
  7. File Explorer Concept

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Concept: [IMG] Light [ATTACH] Dark To keep up with the progress, follow the Reddit link and let me know your thoughts! :) https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/a8s6cs/file_explorer_v2_concept/...
  8. Concept shows off Groove Music with revamped design on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Concept shows off Groove Music with revamped design on Windows 10: Even after losing its Groove Music Pass features, Microsoft’s music app remains a great solution for playing music from local storage and OneDrive on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Microsoft used to have bigger plans for Groove Music on Windows 10 before killing the music...
  9. Video shows off Intel Tiger Rapids dual-screened Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Video shows off Intel Tiger Rapids dual-screened Windows 10 PC: We already know that Microsoft and the partners are working on foldable devices with Windows 10, but a report yesterday claimed that Intel is also working on a similar prototype. We know that dual-screen Windows 10 PCs is the next big thing, and it would create a new category...
  10. Microsoft Research shows off e-ink “DisplayCover” concept

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Research shows off e-ink “DisplayCover” concept: We’ve gotta hand it to Microsoft for all the recent changes we’ve seen. Surely some haven’t been all popular when it comes to the mobile space, but the company’s aggressiveness in the software department is clearly something never seen before. Microsoft Research has also been...