Windows 10: concern about temperature

Discus and support concern about temperature in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi there I have recently buy a surface laptop 2 i5 model .I just want to know that the temperature goes 37 to 51c in ideal or when browsing YouTube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shankeykabtiyal, Aug 15, 2019.

1. concern about temperature

hi there I have recently buy a surface laptop 2 i5 model .I just want to know that the temperature goes 37 to 51c in ideal or when browsing YouTube videos and under full load the laptop cross 70c is it normal or my laptop is defective one.

:)

shankeykabtiyal, Aug 15, 2019

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Outside temperature display in taskbar

Hi Jason,

In order for us to assist you on how to display the temperature application on your taskbar. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the Windows or the Start icon.
    • Look for the weather application under tiles.
    • Right click it then select More.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

concern about temperature

Temperature on Taskbar ?

Hello,

We value your suggestion for getting an actual temperature that will appear on your taskbar, it turns out that this feature is not yet available on Windows 10.
    We strongly encourage you to post your suggestion using our Feedback
    Hub
    . Meanwhile, you may search an alternative from Microsoft Store.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

concern about temperature

1. concern about temperature - Similar Threads - concern temperature

2. Security concerns with Windows 10 1903 failing updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security concerns with Windows 10 1903 failing updates.: I have had update issues (along with everyone else) for months. I've tried several 'fixes' but I've only been able to get a few updates. It doesn't appear that there is any urgency to address these problems but my primary concern is the security patches I'm no longer...
  3. Windows 10 Security Scan Concern

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Security Scan Concern: I ran a Quick scan on my Windows 10 system today after doing a check for updates. It was much quicker than usual, only scanning 7 files. The I ran a Full Scan and it seemed the same as the quick scan, much quicker than normal and only scanning 7 files. Normally, in the past...
  4. Will need to upgrade to windows 10 soon, and here are my big concerns and can anyone...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will need to upgrade to windows 10 soon, and here are my big concerns and can anyone...: I have windows 7 64 bit on an HP probook. I have been very pleased with windows 7 and wish Microsoft would not stop supporting it but am resigned to it. So since I waited, I have to pay. I am hoping I can do that reasonably, but I also am going to need help. I want to...
  5. Permissions concerning accessing shares through VPN channels

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permissions concerning accessing shares through VPN channels: I have a problem I can’t find an answer to. We have a Server 2016 acting as the main server in a little network with a few users. The server host the domain controller, file server, IIS etc and is intended to also act as VPN server. We have set up remote access so that we can...
  6. Windows Fresh Start Concerning Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fresh Start Concerning Microsoft Word: Hello! My device has been running pretty slowly lately, and I was considering using Windows Fresh Start to, well, give it a fresh start. My concern after reading the description, is that the fresh start may delete anything I've written on Microsoft word. All of my stuff is...
  7. What is this Yamaha APO in the registry folder? Should I be concerned for malware virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is this Yamaha APO in the registry folder? Should I be concerned for malware virus?: I am running a full security scan on my laptop (windows 10), following a scary possibility that my device is probably infected by malware. I went to the registry and see that there is this Yamaha APO software I don't remember installing before, and that I find no info on...
  8. Concerning Win 10 Pro, a new build, and movement of - or

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Concerning Win 10 Pro, a new build, and movement of - or: 2 months used now: New build by me - build experience: prior - 32 GB RAM (highest rated and approved by ASUS)- Intel i3-7100 - Asus Prime Z270-A - 850 w PS - NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti GPU - Licensed Windows 10 Pro 3 main issues that do not work properly, no matter my study...
  9. Hardware Error reported by windows 10 Reliability Monitor, very concerned.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error reported by windows 10 Reliability Monitor, very concerned.: My system: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/CRHhP6 Having some issues with my system, can some one help me figure this out? I am running the latest released build of windows (1903) which is how I got the reliability monitor (I do not think it was in the system before this...
  10. Scam concerning the purchase of an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scam concerning the purchase of an app: I was informed that I had ordered Mobile Legend Bang-Bang 5,000Diamonds at a cost of $36.69 and paid for it by credit card link. The email did not say what credit card but merely credit card link. I was given the order number called the app store and they told me that...