Windows 10: concern about temperature

Discus and support concern about temperature in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi there I have recently buy a surface laptop 2 i5 model .I just want to know that the temperature goes 37 to 51c in ideal or when browsing YouTube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shankeykabtiyal, Aug 15, 2019.

1. concern about temperature

hi there I have recently buy a surface laptop 2 i5 model .I just want to know that the temperature goes 37 to 51c in ideal or when browsing YouTube videos and under full load the laptop cross 70c is it normal or my laptop is defective one.

:)

shankeykabtiyal, Aug 15, 2019

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Outside temperature display in taskbar

Hi Jason,

In order for us to assist you on how to display the temperature application on your taskbar. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the Windows or the Start icon.
    • Look for the weather application under tiles.
    • Right click it then select More.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

concern about temperature

Temperature on Taskbar ?

Hello,

We value your suggestion for getting an actual temperature that will appear on your taskbar, it turns out that this feature is not yet available on Windows 10.
    We strongly encourage you to post your suggestion using our Feedback
    Hub
    . Meanwhile, you may search an alternative from Microsoft Store.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

concern about temperature

1. concern about temperature - Similar Threads - concern temperature

2. Monitor Vent Heating/Temperature Concerns...???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Vent Heating/Temperature Concerns...???: I am a newbie to computers and I recently bought a used monitor from Craigslist. After being turned on for a couple of hours the vents get kind of hot and they are warm to the touch. Is it totally normal for computer monitors to make heat such as this...? How warm or hot...
  3. why is microsoft more concerned with things like making windows 11 FEEL more like using a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is microsoft more concerned with things like making windows 11 FEEL more like using a...: I am concerned that windows 11 is just windows 10 revamped to make it look and feel more like using a MAC device --- this is basically windows throwing in the towel and admitting that they no longer wish to compete with apple to be its own separate entity--- I only start by...
  4. why is microsoft more concerned with things like making windows 11 FEEL more like using a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is microsoft more concerned with things like making windows 11 FEEL more like using a...: I am concerned that windows 11 is just windows 10 revamped to make it look and feel more like using a MAC device --- this is basically windows throwing in the towel and admitting that they no longer wish to compete with apple to be its own separate entity--- I only start by...
  5. why is microsoft more concerned with things like making windows 11 FEEL more like using a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Local Admin through Group Policy Update Concerns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Admin through Group Policy Update Concerns: Hello Everyone, I managed to successfully add local admin through group policy in the domain PCs by following the instruction from the video below:https://youtu.be/ps3peoLU1BI?t=293I still have few concerns relating to this and would really appreciate the help from...
  7. Local Admin through Group Policy Update Concerns

Local Admin through Group Policy Update Concerns: Hello Everyone, I managed to successfully add local admin through group policy in the domain PCs by following the instruction from the video below:https://youtu.be/ps3peoLU1BI?t=293I still have few concerns relating to this and would really appreciate the help from...
  8. I have new hp all in one desk windows microsoft computer. some important concerns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have new hp all in one desk windows microsoft computer. some important concerns: My computer is updating windows 11. It saids i have all i need. It was doing great. My concern is and need help. A disabled senior and i at home i am not a buiness person can i still download this. On my computer keeps saying pause for 7 days i did not do this. it also...
  9. I have new hp all in one desk windows microsoft computer. some important concerns

I have new hp all in one desk windows microsoft computer. some important concerns: My computer is updating windows 11. It saids i have all i need. It was doing great. My concern is and need help. A disabled senior and i at home i am not a buiness person can i still download this. On my computer keeps saying pause for 7 days i did not do this. it also...
  10. a couple o problems here concerning the following: word 365 and my computer itself, windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a couple o problems here concerning the following: word 365 and my computer itself, windows...: so about word its that i will start it after a long wait but it doesent seem to work properly documents will randomly crash my fonts will go haywire mostly to funnily enough: comic sans and it seems that it can never settle on a size also sometimes the pictures will go behind...