Windows 10: concern about temperature

Discus and support concern about temperature in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi there I have recently buy a surface laptop 2 i5 model .I just want to know that the temperature goes 37 to 51c in ideal or when browsing YouTube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shankeykabtiyal, Aug 15, 2019.

1. concern about temperature

hi there I have recently buy a surface laptop 2 i5 model .I just want to know that the temperature goes 37 to 51c in ideal or when browsing YouTube videos and under full load the laptop cross 70c is it normal or my laptop is defective one.

:)

shankeykabtiyal, Aug 15, 2019

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Outside temperature display in taskbar

Hi Jason,

In order for us to assist you on how to display the temperature application on your taskbar. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the Windows or the Start icon.
    • Look for the weather application under tiles.
    • Right click it then select More.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

concern about temperature

Temperature on Taskbar ?

Hello,

We value your suggestion for getting an actual temperature that will appear on your taskbar, it turns out that this feature is not yet available on Windows 10.
    We strongly encourage you to post your suggestion using our Feedback
    Hub
    . Meanwhile, you may search an alternative from Microsoft Store.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

concern about temperature

1. concern about temperature - Similar Threads - concern temperature

2. Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004F213 with Regional Purchase Concern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004F213 with Regional Purchase Concern: Dear Microsoft Support,I purchased Windows 11 on March 27, 2022 Order No. 4955190956 and encountered an activation error Error code: 0xC004F213 after installation on my new laptop. The system is linked to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, but...
  3. Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004F213 with Regional Purchase Concern

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004F213 with Regional Purchase Concern: Dear Microsoft Support,I purchased Windows 11 on March 27, 2022 Order No. 4955190956 and encountered an activation error Error code: 0xC004F213 after installation on my new laptop. The system is linked to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, but...
  4. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  5. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

"LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  6. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  8. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  9. Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account

Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account: Recently I have seen that in my signin activity section of Microsoft account there are many login attempts from unknown locations. And today I even received a mail stating that someone was trying to login in my Amazon account. I am very much worried and tensed and feeling...
  10. Monitor Vent Heating/Temperature Concerns...???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Vent Heating/Temperature Concerns...???: I am a newbie to computers and I recently bought a used monitor from Craigslist. After being turned on for a couple of hours the vents get kind of hot and they are warm to the touch. Is it totally normal for computer monitors to make heat such as this...? How warm or hot...