Windows 10: Concerned & confused

Discus and support Concerned & confused in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought minecraft for Windows 10, but my computer won't allow me to use/play it. I have tried researching ways on whether it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndyDusin, Apr 9, 2020.

1. AndyDusin Win User

Concerned & confused

Hi, I recently bought minecraft for Windows 10, but my computer won't allow me to use/play it. I have tried researching ways on whether it is refundable, but I keep finding a loop of support that doesn't answer my problem. My questions: Is minecraft refundable, and if so, how do i request a refund?

:)

AndyDusin, Apr 9, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Concerned & confused

confusion with my one drive

Hi Joan,

There are several factors why you are experiencing this issue. Having said that, we will do some troubleshooting steps to isolate which causing this problem. To have a better grasp on this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with what you are seeing in OneDrive? Note:
      Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Concerned & confused

1. Concerned & confused - Similar Threads - Concerned confused

2. Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004F213 with Regional Purchase Concern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004F213 with Regional Purchase Concern: Dear Microsoft Support,I purchased Windows 11 on March 27, 2022 Order No. 4955190956 and encountered an activation error Error code: 0xC004F213 after installation on my new laptop. The system is linked to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, but...
  3. Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004F213 with Regional Purchase Concern

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activation Error 0xC004F213 with Regional Purchase Concern: Dear Microsoft Support,I purchased Windows 11 on March 27, 2022 Order No. 4955190956 and encountered an activation error Error code: 0xC004F213 after installation on my new laptop. The system is linked to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, but...
  4. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  5. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

"LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  6. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  8. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  9. Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account

Privacy concern- Many attempted logins to my Microsoft account: Recently I have seen that in my signin activity section of Microsoft account there are many login attempts from unknown locations. And today I even received a mail stating that someone was trying to login in my Amazon account. I am very much worried and tensed and feeling...
  10. Security concern and a bit confused

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security concern and a bit confused: I stumbled upon this Group policy setting that when I Disable the policy, the Admin Username will not be displayed in the UAC prompt when elevated from a Standard user account. Enumerate administrator accounts on elevation Meanwhile, I can select and see the Admin...