Windows 10: Concerning Win 10 Pro, a new build, and movement of - or

Discus and support Concerning Win 10 Pro, a new build, and movement of - or in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2 months used now: New build by me - build experience: prior - 32 GB RAM (highest rated and approved by ASUS)- Intel i3-7100 - Asus Prime Z270-A - 850... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RonaldCaple, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Concerning Win 10 Pro, a new build, and movement of - or

2 months used now:

New build by me - build experience: prior - 32 GB RAM (highest rated and approved by ASUS)- Intel i3-7100 - Asus Prime Z270-A - 850 w PS - NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti GPU - Licensed Windows 10 Pro

3 main issues that do not work properly, no matter my study or efforts:

1. With all other aspects when using "Right Click" Win 10 is OK to almost fast. When I Right wanting to create a new file any place at all (folder, desktop, HD, Flash Drive, etc) it take the system 5 to 7 seconds to bring up the secondary menu to choose New File. The file does pop OK and is ready to rename.

Why? How can I change this?

2. This thing has changed my desktop around more times than I can count, as well as deleting a few icons on its own.

Why? How can I change this?

4. Though 32 GB RAM, and I play no games, simply do online business and websites for myself. Pages can only be semi quickly loaded if I am not uploading even a common photo, let alone an album or short to moderate length video. If any uploads are active I can really only work in one to 2 windows max (and the 2nd window can take minutes to load (plus vastly slowing down the upload), whereas I need at least 4 to ? most every moment I am online. I was working with an old, original Dell laptop, with only 4 GB RAM, and Win 7 Home. It was Far faster in these mentioned aspects, especially with uploads and browsers opening and working properly

A. Is this the GPU, or Win 10?

B. What can I do?

Thanks all.

Ronald D

:)

RonaldCaple, Jul 8, 2019

2. Converting from Win 10 Insider Pro Build to regular Win 10 Pro

Have been a participant in the Win 10 Insider Program, but now wish to convert to the regular public version of Win 10 Pro on this computer. Tried stopping builds, then converting back, but no apparent changes occurred. Any suggestions?

W R Griffin, Jul 8, 2019
  3. [G70115] Win User
    Updating Win 7 Pro to Win 10 using Build 10586 Question

I have updated my win 7 Pro to Win 10 using the Build 10586 a while ago, and then I ask my system to go back to my Win 7 Pro.

I was told that this will allow be to update back to Win 10 for free again.

Now, time as come for me to update to Win 10 Pro.

I was thinking of re-installing my original Win 7 Pro with a totally clean install. Will this kill my change of updating back to Win 10 Pro using my Build 10586????

The reason, I have a problem with my version of Win 7 Pro and I need to re-install it because the old version I have must have an issue where it reboots and restart only after shutting it down for a night.

Or do you think if I re-install my Win 10 Build 10586, that should be the same as a totally new install???

I would appreciate any suggestion you can provide!!!!!

Thank You,

G

[G70115], Jul 8, 2019
  4. Concerning Win 10 Pro, a new build, and movement of - or

BarbaricSoul, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Concerning Win 10 Pro, a new build, and movement of - or

1. Concerning Win 10 Pro, a new build, and movement of - or - Similar Threads - Concerning Pro build

2. Security concerns for Windows 10 Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security concerns for Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I recently purchased a Lenovo E14 Laptop ThinkPad which came inbuilt with the Windows 10 Pro operating system. I did not get the box for the Windows 10 Pro costing ~£200, which I am told is a normal practise now. I have some security concerns for my system which I...
  3. Win 10 calender privacy concern

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 calender privacy concern: It has a lot to do with this post that is already closed https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3g161t/calendar_in_windows_10_showing_birthdays_of/ I wonder what it goes off of? My Microsoft account? Is my info just shared with random ppl I've emailed just once in my...
  4. Black screen on fresh install of win 10 pro on new build.

Black screen on fresh install of win 10 pro on new build.: Doing a bootable usb install on a 1tb hdd that was in old pc, got thru all the install screens. But stuck on the blue windows logo and the round install circle. Then the screen blacks. The hdd light is slowly blinking. I reboot it and the win logo will display with install...
  5. New Lenovo W\ Win 10; Privacy Concerns

New Lenovo W\ Win 10; Privacy Concerns: Hey everyone, I just ordered a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Home 64. Now I've been using a locked down \ modded version of 7 Home 64 for years. Now the reason I say locked down \ modded, is because a round of updates from years before were considered to be a bit...
  6. Converting from Win 10 Insider Pro Build to regular Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Converting from Win 10 Insider Pro Build to regular Win 10 Pro: Have been a participant in the Win 10 Insider Program, but now wish to convert to the regular public version of Win 10 Pro on this computer. Tried stopping builds, then converting back, but no apparent changes occurred. Any suggestions?...
  7. NEW BUILD win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW BUILD win 10: has microsoft released a new iso for windows 10 today 7124
  8. Annoying issues on new Win 10 build

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying issues on new Win 10 build: I built a Win10 machine several months ago and I finally have time to chase down a couple annoyances. The first being noises that emanate when playing music files from any one of three players that I have. When using VLC I get a noise at exactly 1:05 into every music file....
  9. Win 7/Win 10 new system build

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 7/Win 10 new system build: Had retail win 7 pro installed on two existing systems. Upgraded both systems to free Win 10. Planning on building new system. If I install win 7, will I be eligible for free Win10 upgrade? 60626
  10. Building a new PC. Can I download Win 10 Pro again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Building a new PC. Can I download Win 10 Pro again?: I know the title seems vague, but here is the scoop. A few years ago I had to purchase a new SSD for my C:\ drive. I also purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro, but did not need to. I just downloaded it from Microsoft. That being said, it is time for me to build a new PC. My...