Windows 10: Concerns About The Download Of Window 10 New Version And The Effects On A Windows PC (Non MAC)

Discus and support Concerns About The Download Of Window 10 New Version And The Effects On A Windows PC (Non MAC) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What happens to all my Google and Firefox bookmarks? What happens to all my installed apps, documents and saved downloads? What happens to my icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertAndrews2, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Concerns About The Download Of Window 10 New Version And The Effects On A Windows PC (Non MAC)

What happens to all my Google and Firefox bookmarks? What happens to all my installed apps, documents
    and saved downloads? What happens to my icons on my desktop monitor screen? What happens to my saved
    passwords and settings since I have to enlarge print, my Google and Yahoo email? I have some real concerns
    folks and need answers? I also cannot get the Windows Update Assistant to completely update and I have
    Windows 360 and a firewall. I do not want my virus protection ruined and I have files saved in Microsoft
    Explorer also. Somebody changed. I also have RSS feeds and operate two home businesses I have business
    software and tools also installed. Again please email me with these answers at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I DON'T

WANT TO LOOSE ANYTHING!!!

Other individuals also cite problems with downloading and updating Windows 10. I have a Windows Assistant

icon on my desktop screen.

Robert R Andrews

Marietta, GA

:)

RobertAndrews2, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 5, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 5, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Concerns About The Download Of Window 10 New Version And The Effects On A Windows PC (Non MAC)

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Concerns About The Download Of Window 10 New Version And The Effects On A Windows PC (Non MAC)

1. Concerns About The Download Of Window 10 New Version And The Effects On A Windows PC (Non MAC) - Similar Threads - Concerns Download Window

2. concern about windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    concern about windows 11 update: Can I know if my PC will be ready for Intel Core i3 5th generation windows 11 update in the future? because right now it is showing that this processor is not currently supported for Windows 11 update. so can I know if my pc will be ready for windows 11 update in the future...
  3. Concern about Windows 11 Spec.

in Windows 10 Support
    Concern about Windows 11 Spec.: Used Windows for many years but I fear the latest requirement for TPM will be the end of Windows for me. Both home laptops do not have TPM so Windows 11 will not install. I will not be spending 1000 plus replacing perfectly good equipment, so I'll probably revert to Pads and...
  4. Downloading Windows 10 to a Mac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Downloading Windows 10 to a Mac: I’m currently trying to switch my macbook air to windows 10 for a bit, and I’m having a hard time trying to figure out what the issue is. I’ve downloaded the Windows 10 Disc Image file -64- After April 2020 Update and I have a USB drive that has available capacity of 30GB....
  5. Concerns about Windows 10X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Concerns about Windows 10X: These days I read in the press that Windows 10X for low-cost devices and in educational areas will be delivered without local Win32 application support. It is rumored that Win32 applications may be running over a cloud service instead, but the authors weren´t sure. I hope...
  6. Windows 10 for PC build using Mac to download

Windows 10 for PC build using Mac to download: My son and I are building a gaming PC. I used my Mac laptop to download Windows 10 Pro, which went fine. Now I'm trying to transfer the files to a brand new, empty 128 MB flash drive that we can plug into the new PC to install. However, I cannot get the downloaded files onto...
  7. Windows 10 download to MAC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 download to MAC: Unable to download Windows 10 ISO onto MAC therefore can't download Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-download-to-mac/d4f38c95-30f3-46c3-96d2-4945cdc2c1e3
  8. Windows 10 (Mac user, new to PC)

Windows 10 (Mac user, new to PC): Hi, so I’ve built a PC after being a Mac user for 10+ years, I can get into the Bios fine, Windows 10 install through USB, BUT after about a minute of being in Windows the computer sort of resets and I lose signal on my monitor. In the BIOS Everything is working fine... I’m...
  9. Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?: Is there any windows app that can simulate the Mac OS Genie minimize effect when minimising file explorer windows/opened apps in Win 10? With Winstep Nexus I can get the dock thingy similar to mac, so was wondering if its possible to have the cool genie effect :) My windows...
  10. Concerns about upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Concerns about upgrading to Windows 10: I 'm considering the Windows 10 upgrade on my Dell Latitude E6410 laptop with Windows 7 Pro and 4 GB ram , but I'm concerned about several issues including whether the laptop is even compatible with W10. I'm on a data cap plan with my isp so W10 update sizes are also a...